How to Download Movies and TV Shows on Disney Plus?by Peter Anderson Writer
Want to watch your favorite shows and movies offline on Disney Plus? Follow this article to the end. You can easily download movies and TV shows on your device with Disney Plus, and watch them straight away whenever desired provided you need to have Disney+ app on your device to download the content on it. It is recommended to have the official Disney+ application on your device because you cannot watch videos and shows offline if you are streaming the service from its browser version.
How to Download Movies and Shows on Disney Plus?
You can download movies on Disney Plus with these steps:
- Firstly, you should have access to a robust internet connection, so that you can easily download the movies for watching them offline.
- Then you need to open up the Disney+ app on your handset and search for the movie that you want to download offline.
- Tap on the Download button and wait for the download to finish.
- Then you need to go to the Downloads section in the app and tap on the downloaded movie to play it.
How to Download Episodes and Seasons on Disney Plus?
The procedure for downloading individual episodes or seasons is slightly different. You need to follow these steps:
- Open the Disney+ app and tap on the show which you want to download.
- In case you want to download the complete season then tap the Download icon next to a specific season or if you want to download individual episodes of any particular season, then click on the download icon next to the desired individual episode.
- Then you need to go to the Downloads section of the app and tap on the downloaded show or episode of a specific show you want to watch.
How to Change Download Settings on Disney Plus?
Disney Plus chooses a standard downloading rate by default. In case you want to change it, you can follow these steps:
- You need to Open the Disney+ app and tap on your Profile icon.
- Then click on the App Settings.
- In case you want to delete the downloaded videos, you can click on the Delete All Downloads option.
- Once you open the settings, click on the Video Quality and select the desired video quality from the given options.
What Limitations Are There on Disney Plus?
Disney Plus has some limitations when it comes to downloading and watching videos offline. They are:
- Titles can be downloaded on not more than 10 devices at a time.
- The Download option is available only on Premier Access purchases.
- You must log in to your Disney Plus account at least every 30 days so that your downloaded content doesn’t expire. It is mandatory to login once every 30 days to refresh the license on the downloaded content.
So, with the help of the steps as mentioned above, you can download and watch movies and shows offline on Disney Plus. There is no limit on Disney Plus about how many shows and movies you can store. You can store as many movies, and TV shows and movies as you want on your device provided your device should have that much space.
Tim Cross is from Ohio USA. Before he started writing blogs he went through various occupations such as teaching, programming and travelling. But his favorite job is writing blogs for antivirus technology for mcafee.com/activate.
Source : Disney Plus
Created on Sep 22nd 2020 02:26. Viewed 370 times.