How to increase sperm count and motility? Best fertility Center in Gurgaonby Origin Clinic MOTHER & CHILD SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
Best fertility Center in Gurgaon : Infertility may be a major growing issue lately. This might owe to the life-style changes people have taken to, now quite before, including smoking, drinking, consuming drugs and far more. Pollution within the environment and individual stress is yet one more reason behind couples being unable to conceive.
In this article, we shall shed some fall upon the subject of male infertility, which till a couple of years ago was an enormous tabu. People are opening up to the thought that both female and male infertility exist side by side, and both are intrinsic factors behind lack of conception.
Let’s put aside inhibitions and mention male infertility for a touch
Male infertility occurs when the sperm have a less count or are abnormal during a specific medical sense thanks to which they don’t reach the eggs, and thus the method of fertility remains incomplete.
A few facts on fertility:
- Sexual drive technically referred to as libido is a person’s intensity and willingness to enjoys sexual activity
- You’ve probably heard of aphrodisiacs, these are foods and supplements which help increase a person’s sexual drive or drive as is usually known
- Impotence or male erecticle dysfunction occurs when a male’s reproductive organs deny him an erection
- Sperm count may be a very crucial aspect of semen quality
- Sperm count is that the congregation of sperm cells each millilitre of semen.
- Another critical factor affecting male fertility is sperm motility which is that the sperm’s ability to succeed in the eggs as fast as possible
- Sperm motility are often analysed by a percentage of motile sperm cells during a sample of semen
- Levels of testosterone in men also determine the intensity of fertility during a few men
- Many a time infertility can occur thanks to genetic causes
A few tips to extend sperm count:
- Regular exercise is understood to spice up testosterone levels in men and improve their fertility.
- Infertility in men could be thanks to oxidative stress, hence, taking antioxidant supplements, like vitamin C , can help with fertility
- Stress management and relaxation may be a must as stress is understood to scale back sexual satisfaction
- Consuming vitamin D supplements may boost testosterone levels in males with vitamin D-deficiency who have a coffee testosterone level
- A study found that Tribulus Terrestris, a natural herb, can enhance male sexual drive and erectile function although the evidence isn’t too strong and will be consumed only after consulting with one’s fertility specialist doctor
- There has been a study showing some positive results which suggest that consumption of fenugreek seeds/extracts help in improving sexual performance and drive
- Zinc supplements might help increase testosterone levels in men and improve fertility
- Ashwagandha, a medicinal herb is additionally suggested to assist increase testosterone levels in men and enhance male fertility
- Avoid leading an unhealthy lifestyle where unhealthy practices impair the general health, including fertility both in men and ladies
- Obesity has for long been related to infertility, an obese person features a low sexual drive and is buried under a variety of harmful lifestyle diseases erupting thanks to that
- For a far better & healthy lifestyle avoiding alcohol consumption is crucial, alcohol consumption results in lowered levels of testosterone, this also negatively affects semen quality
- Another study suggests that low use of folate might reduce semen quality
- Getting proper sleep is very essential for both men & women to take care of their health
- Restricted or extreme sleep is understood to affect the semen quality
- Consuming antioxidant-rich foods like walnuts show positive results infertility-related issues
- A study suggested that coenzyme Q10 improves semen quality; however, it should be consumed after a licensed nutritionist or doctor recommends it
Best fertility Center in Gurgaon : Infertility may be a significant cause for much unhappiness round the globe in today’s time. Although the above tips aren’t full proved cures for infertility, they assist the body gain better nutrients and immunisation, they even help men in increasing their testosterone, the male hormone, which helps them lead a healthy life with an increased chance of fertility.
Created on Jun 27th 2020 06:51. Viewed 271 times.