How To Fix The Service Battery Warning On Mac?
by Jaxson Harry Product Activation
You might come across your Mac device stating Service Battery warning. Macs come expensive and its batteries are costly as well. This error may seem ironic as battery cannot be serviced. Here is how to fix this issue.
Service battery warning on your MacBook device
The method of viewing the System Report has been mentioned below, so have a look at it carefully.
- Firstly, choose the Apple Menu.
- After that, choose About This Mac.
- Then, press on System Report.
- After that, press on Power option. It will be present on the left side menu.
- Next, go through under Health Information.
- Then, search Cycle Count of the battery.
The method of recalibrating the battery
- Firstly, completely charge your Mac device (100%).
- Next, continue having your laptop running as well as connected to the power supply for some hours.
- Then, you need to unplug the MacBook from the power supply but need to ensure that it is running. It can be used in a normal way. Or else you also simply leave the switch on if you don’t have any work to do on it.
- Next, you need to run the processor-intensive programs if you want quick processing to happen.
- As soon as you get to view the low battery warning, you can save whatever work you are presently doing.
- Then, let the Mac device run till it shuts down because of a power shortage.
- Next, you need to keep your Mac device without any power for one night.
- Lastly, you need to charge the MacBook one more time in the morning till the charge is done 100%.
The method of resetting SMC for stopping service battery warning on MacBook device
- Firstly, shut down the Mac device.
- Then, do long-press the combination of left Shift+Control+Option+the power switch altogether.
- Next, lift your fingers from the keyboard at the same time.
- Lastly, switch on your MacBook device.
Don’t keep your Mac device in extreme temperature
The MacBook laptop can be kept in outside temperatures but keeping it in 62-72 F is the proper temperature zone. Your Mac device shall usually work in cold temperatures. But in such conditions, the battery might not last for a long time. However, it shall not get damaged in that temperature. It is worth noting that charging the battery in sub-freezing temperature is bit risky so don’t ever charge your lithium battery in a cool place. For hot temperature, you need to avoid charging in more than 95 F as it can destroy the battery.
Jaxson harry is a
creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. jaxson
writes about the latest updates regarding norton.com/setup and how it
can improve the work experience of users. jaxson’s articles have been published
in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Source: Service Battery Warning On Mac.
Created on Oct 11th 2019 10:14. Viewed 86 times.