How to fix if the “Norton Internet Security won’t open on the PC”?by Emily Brown 1-888-827-9060
Norton is a well-known name in the world of online security. Norton offers customized security solutions to meet the needs of both consumers and businesses. Its internet security program named “Norton Internet Security” is one of the highly popular security solutions for protecting your computer system from all kinds of viruses lurking in the internet.
These viruses may attack your device when you browse a website, download an attachment from email or downloading any software. But Norton Internet Security scans all your documents, emails and even the websites you visit. If it finds anything malicious, it immediately alerts you with a notification and blocks your access to that website.
But sometimes it may happen that you download Norton Internet Security and it won’t open on your computer system. The problem in this case could be in your system and this error/problem is stopping the Norton security solution to get open on your device. However, the great thing is that just like every other errors, we have a solution for this one too. All you need to do is follow the below mentioned troubleshooting steps:
- Right-click on the downloaded Norton icon and check if you can access its properties
- If yes, then click on it and check if there is an error with the program
- If you find one, try to clear them
- For this, click on Add/Remove Programs under Control Panel
- Find the Norton from the list of programs and uninstall Norton
- Now, re-download it followed by its reinstallation using the same procedure (either by CD or online from Norton official website)
- Make sure you enter the correct product key
- This will definitely fix this issue and you can now use your Norton Internet Security for your PC protection
There is one tip before you install any of the Norton products. Do check the system specifications required to install the Norton product. Purchase or download the product only if your system fulfills the specifications. It is because if you don’t care for this factor it would create compatibility issues. If the problem still persists, call Norton.com/setup customer team. The team of technicians will surely assist you with the best possible solution. Another great thing about them is that you can contact them for free.
Created on Nov 25th 2017 01:18. Viewed 267 times.