How to Fix High Ping in CSGO and Why it Happens
by Sumit Sharma Digital Marketing Specialist
Counter-Strike Global offensive is recently at its peak, and understandably so. It includes a higher base in the world, and it has been covering steam charts sometimes. However, the amazing stats they are, it is worthy of mentioning it. They only protect games on steam, which is a huge famous platform. There are various players from all around the globe, and CSGO servers are situated in various places. The objective distance from the game server is among the many reasons why the ping is high in CGSO.
Reasons for High Ping in CSGO
It is about the latency or delay of responding time between the PC and the game server. In CSGO, ping is used to express in numbers, and the number demonstrates the ms or the milliseconds. It is complex to analyze the ideal ping however, here is the irregular outline. If the ping is between the 0 to 40 in CGSO, then the game will play amazing efficiently. Then you may notice the little if any, delay. It will become more visible and the game-breaking when the ping is over 100 ms. At this point, you will notice the delay that may affect the gameplay.
How to Check Ping in CSGO
Before we start discussing to fix high ping, you must identify to view the ping every time.
If you need to check the ping in CSGO, then abide by the given instructions:
- Open the CSGO on the PC.
- Tap on the gear tab at the left.
- Select the Game Settings.
- Click on Game.
- Scroll till you locate the Developer Console button.
- Press the drop-down arrow and then choose Yes.
- Close the window then click on the console key on the keyboard.
- Insert the net_graph 1 in console pane. If you desire to disable it, then insert the net_graph 0.
- Now several values will be visible underneath the screen. These are useful and comprise fps, server check rates, and ping.
Causes and Fixes for the High Ping in CSGO
Before moving further for the viable match of CSGO, view the ping as you open the game or open the casual or the deathmatch server. If the ping is under 70, then you can play 70; however, ping under 50 is suggested to be the easy gameplay. Previously in a fix, ensure to have a constant internet connection. We will suggest you the internet pack with the 20 Mbps or more. Cable connection constantly beat the Wi-Fi connection whichever game you play. If the ping increases, then always begin with the router. It is the most straightforward fix as you have disconnected the router and modem. Wait for while then connect the plug of the modem and router again. Ensure that the light is glowing green then check the ping in the game.
If you want to close everything, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Hold Windows and the R key on the keyboard.
- Tap on Run window and then insert in resmon.
- Press OK. It will launch the Resource Monitor.
- Tap on the Network option.
- See the Total button. Check whether any using the extra resources or not.
- Right-click the more wanted process and then tap on End Process.
- Continue to repeat the same till the process are ends. Ensure that you should know what you are working with.
Source : https://start-product-activate.com/how-to-fix-high-ping-in-csgo-and-why-it-happens/
Alex Smith a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
How to Sign a PDF on Mac
Created on Jan 20th 2020 23:57. Viewed 417 times.