How to Fix Error Code 0x802A0002 on Windows 10by Abigail S. Printer Support
Error 0x802A0002 is also known as Shutdown object in windows 10. This error mainly occurs while attaching hardware on the PC like keyboard and mouse or any flash drive. It mostly occurs when the System is unable to read the source file attached to your System. In this blog, we will teach you how to fix error 0x802A0002 in many ways.
1) Through Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
- Tap on the search taskbar, and enter Control in the field.
- When the results pop up on your display, tap Enter to start Control Panel.
- On the right corner, tap on the arrow icon and select Large icons.
- Now find Troubleshooting, and Tap on it.
- Tap on View All links that appear on the left column.
- After the list appears on your screen, find Hardware and Drives section and tap on it.
2) Perform SFC Scan
Here are the steps on how to perform SFC scan into your System:-
- Launch the Run Command start as admin.
- Enter the command that (c:\Windows\system32>sfc / scanow) at the point where cursor blink and then Tap the Enter button on your keyboard.
- You need to wait for a few minutes while the process completes.
- Close the prompt command and reset your computer if your System does not support this trouble and still get an error of 0x802A0002.
3) Device Driver Update
A device driver applies to solve the issue of error 0x802A0002. So you can update your PC driver to resolve the issue.
Here are the steps on how to update the device driver:-
- Right-tap on the Start option and select the Device Manager section from the list on your device screen.
- Here you can see all the drives that are stored on your computer. You need to search the faulty drives. You can check all the drives categories wise individually, which indicates you with a yellow warning sign.
- Right-tap on Error device and choose Update drives.
4) Reinstall Driver
Whenever you feel your System still trouble, you can reinstall the driver to fie error 0x802A0002.
Here are the steps on how to reinstall the driver:-
- Launch the device manager.
- Find problematic drives that are installed in your device.
- Here you get the yellow symbol picture that indicates the harmful device stored into your device.
- Right-tap on it, and choose the Uninstall device.
5) Run Windows Updates
Windows updates are an excellent idea to solve the issue of error 0x802A0002.
Here are the steps on how to run Window updates:-
- Click Win+1 to launch the Windows settings.
- When the Windows setting open on your screen, move to the Updates and Security.
- When the new window appears on the screen, navigate to the right panel and tap on the Check for updates.
- If there are any updates available, your System will automatically detect the updates and automatically install it into your device.
- Remember that while updating your system you must have to connect with a functioning Wi-Fi network.
6) Run System Restore
If you have done all the above methods and are still facing the problem of error 0x802A0002, then the last option to solve the issue is system restore. There are several users observed that system error is the last option of addressing the major problem of PC. While system restarts, you may lose all the data of your device, so remember to keep your data backup and store in Drive.
Here are the steps on how to run system restart:-
- Tap on the Cortana fields, Enter System restore or rstrui.exe, and tap the enter key.
- On the next screen, tap on the Next button.
- Choose your required date and time to reboot your computer and then tap on Next.
- Tap on Finish.
- When your system is restored, check if the issue is solved or not.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on HP printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.
Created on Mar 18th 2020 08:17. Viewed 164 times.