How to fix Boot Device Not Found Error or Hard Drive Not Detected on HP PC’s?by HP Support Number HP Technical Support
The BIOS is usually configured in order to stipulate the sequence in which the computer device will access the available bootable hardware devices. Internal hard drive, external USB drive, optical CD/DVD ROM drive, and network adapter are the most common bootable devices. In case the device gets fail while checking each device for the essential bootable files, the computer will verify that another device is obtainable. Once the computer BIOS identifies all the listed devices, but not able to find the bootable files, an error message like “3F0 error or Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk” might occur. Here, you can get quick HP Computer Technical Support from the experts.
Moreover, try some of the methods given below to fix the Boot device not found an error or hard drive not detected-
Method 1: Restore BIOS default settings-
• First of all, you need to turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
• Now, press the “Power” button in order to start the computer and then press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
• Next, you have to press F9 to choose and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
• Then, press F10 to “Save and Exit”. Further, choose the arrow keys to choose “Yes” and then press “Enter”.
• At last, follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Method 2: Test the hard drive using HP PC Hardware Diagnostics-
• In the beginning, you need to plug the AC adapter into the computer.
• Now, press the “Power” button for five seconds in order to turn off the PC.
• Here, you have to turn on the computer and quickly press “Esc” in repeating mode. Once the menu appears, you need to press the F2 key.
• Click “Component Tests” when the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics menu displays.
• Then, click “Hard Drive” in the Component Tests menu and then click “Quick Test”.
• After this, you have to click Run once.
• At last, the Hard Drive Quick Test starts. Choose the drive you want to if your computer has more than one hard drive.
Furthermore, you can also take experts’ help from our team available right here at toll-free HP Computer Support Number - +1-877-645-7494 helpline. Here, you will be assisted by the experienced and highly knowledgeable technicians.
View Source: https://wp.me/p9tIK6-1J
Created on Apr 5th 2018 10:36. Viewed 199 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.