How to Factory Reset a Kindle Fire- Easy Tutorialby Rajo Williams Web Analysis
Want to reset your Kindle Fire but doesn’t know how to? Don’t worry. We are here to help you. In this article, you will learn how to reset an Amazon Kindle tablet with easy steps. If your tablet is misbehaving and lagging, then a factory reset can help you solve the issue. The process of resetting the Kindle Fire is a lot different than other tablets. Let’s find out the best way to reset your Amazon Kindle Fire.
How to Soft Reset an Amazon Kindle Fire
Before doing a factory reset, we recommend you go for a soft reset because sometimes it can resolve most of the issues on your tablet. Many other users have found soft reset successful in removing most of the problems. A soft reset of your device won’t affect any data and installed programs on your tablet. It will straightly reboot your Kindle Fire and the other things on your device such as preferences and settings will remain the same. Soft reset is used to treat minor lags and issues. Let’s try it out.
- In order to perform a soft reset of your device, long-press the Power and Volume Down key on your Kindle Fire.
- Keep holding the keys until your device turns off.
- In most cases, you have to hold the keys for about 10-15 seconds.
- While long-pressing those keys, if you are prompted to confirm the turn off, then hit the OK option.
- If you are using first to fourth-gen Kindle Fire, then you should only long-press the Power key on your device.
- After the device powers off, wait for at least a minute or more and then turn on your device again.
Now your soft reset has been completed successfully. You can check your device for the errors that you were facing before the reset. If the problems still not resolved, then follow the next process which will guide you on how to do a factory reset on your Kindle Fire.
Amazon Kindle Fire: How to Factory Reset It?- Step by Step Tutorial
This tutorial will show you how to factory reset an Amazon Kindle Fire. This process will delete your all data, installed programs, apps, and your personal information. To keep your data safe, you can take a quick backup of your device data. To do that, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Settings app on your tablet.
- Then go to the Device Options.
- After that, press the backup and restore option.
There you can take a backup of your data. It is a good step before proceeding with the factory reset.
Now you have done a backup of all your data. You can start the factory reset process now. Follow the ongoing instructions to accomplish the factory reset on your device:
- Make sure to charge your device at least 30 %.
- Now visit the Settings app on your Kindle Fire.
- Then head to the Device Options
- Navigate to the “Reset to Factory Defaults” option.
- There you will have to press the Reset button.
Now your device will become like a new one, and will work smoothly.
Jack Smith is a technology expert who loves to write blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He has been especially writing about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate with an intention to develop the work experience of users across the globe. The blogs and articles he has written have been published in various popular e-magazines, blogs, and McAfee Activate websites.
Created on Aug 21st 2019 16:30. Viewed 142 times.