How to Download Music from Google Play Music and YouTube Musicby Billy Mark Blogger
Google Play Music is an ideal music streaming service and is used by a lot of Android users. It stands out from others because users can even upload their own music collection and stream accordingly, along with various radio stations. After you get the in-app subscription, you can also play particular songs, same as Spotify. For listening to songs offline on your phone or computer, in this app, you can download music with ease. However, you need to stay logged in always. Once you log out, all the downloaded tracks will not be available for listening.
Downloading music from Google Play Music on phone
Both the Android and iPhone version are almost the same, and the downloading process is similar as well. Here’s the process:
1. Get started with the process by opening the Google Play app.
2. Select the album or playlist that you wish to download. If you own Google Play Music subscription, you can even tap on the radio stations.
3. Now, hit the dedicated Download button to listen to music offline.
In this way, the selected music will be downloaded on your phone easily.
- How to Change Your Pinterest Board Covers
- How to Install Beta Version of MacOS Catalina on a Mac
- Facebook Users Can Now Opt-Out of Targeted Ads
Downloading music from Google Play Music on computer
It is not that hard to get download music from Google Play Music on your computer as well. Go through these steps to complete the downloading process:
1. First and foremost, open the desired web browser on your computer.
2. Then, go to Google Play Music and sign in with the associated details if asked.
3. After signing in, click on the “Music Library” option.
4. Go to the top section now and find the “Albums” or “Songs” option and click over there.
5. Find the particular album or song for download. Once you find the same, click on the three-dotted menu and then select the Download option from the list.
6. If you wish to download a specific song only, then choose the Download option. But if you want to listen to the whole album offline, click on the “Download Album” option. The entire collection will be downloaded in this way.
So, this is one ideal way that will help you download songs and albums from Google Play Music to listen offline. Other than this, you can download the desired music with the use of Google’s Music Manager program as well. Same as iTunes, Music Manager is an ideal media player for desktop and music manager too. You need to go to the dedicated web page of Google’s Music Manager and install it from there. To download music, login to your Google Account, and set up the program first. Then, you will get the option to download the desired music on your computer.
Downloading music from YouTube Music
You can either download music from YouTube music by turning on the smart downloads or choosing specific music to download. Let’s check out the process of enabling smart downloads:
1. Launch the YouTube Music app on your phone.
2. Go to your profile photo section and tap the profile photo.
3. Select the Downloads option available on the next screen.
4. Then, tap on Settings.
5. Enable the Smart Downloads option by toggling on the dedicated switch.
After turning on the smart downloads option, music will be downloaded on your device automatically according to your listening history. If you wish to improve the recommendations and get quality music downloaded, you need to view, pause, or delete you watch history accordingly. To remove a particular album or playlist from downloads, tap on the three-dot icon, and then tap on “Remove download.” The downloaded music will be there for 30 days for listening.
Download albums and playlists on YouTube Music
You can easily download a specific album or playlist on the YouTube Music app. Tap the three-dotted icon and choose Download. It is as simple as that. Also, you get a dedicated download option for directly downloading album or playlist. Hit the arrow icon facing downwards to download the specific music that you want.
Download songs on YouTube Music
When it comes to a particular song, you can either swipe left on the song page or tap three-dot menu icon and tap on the specific download option from there.
Billy Mark is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Jul 23rd 2019 00:39. Viewed 569 times.