How to Delete History of a Dell Printer?by Mason Morgan dell printer support canada
Whether your printer your personal documents or official documents or even a top-secret scientific data file, your Dell printer always knows what are you up to. A Dell printer is capable of remembering such things, because of their built-in memory, and that’s the thing which makes differs them from other brands.
Typically, a printer records the activity; maintain a log from the computer. This log file contains active, non-active, print, scan and xerox all types of history, so that the history can be tracked, traced if the has been forgotten. But different people have different priorities; some choose to remove all data. To this end, Dell Support Team has rounded up with a new but informative blog you should consider:
- First of all, close the entire running programs or minimise them.
- Now, click the Start menu to go to the Control Panel from.
- In the Panel, click the Hardware and Sound link button and then choose Printer from the options that appear.
- Here, choose Hardware and Sound from sub-menu and locate your Dell printer’s icon/logo in the prompt window that appears.
- Once you select the printer link, click the ‘See What’s Printing’ tab in the menu at the top of the current window.
- As you do that, a pop-up window will prompt and show the entire history.
- Choose an activity, to this end, right-click on the printer history you want to delete. It will be displayed directly below the name of a document.
- Now, click the Cancel or Cancel All Documents action button from the drop-down menu that appears.
- This action will lead to deletion of Dell printer history.
- At last, restart your computer.
Although there are lots of ways to use this, Dell Printer Team has provided you with an easy way to find out at a glance. However, if you need further assistance regarding this or other matters, you can contact our Dell Printer Technical Support Number +1-855-687-3777. We have a team of experts who provide minor to major all types of solutions. All you have to do is just ring a bell and your issues will be gone away for good.
Created on Dec 16th 2017 11:51. Viewed 232 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.