How to Clean the Nozzles on Brother LC61 Printer?by Brother Printer Brother Printer Support Number Canada 1-844-888-38
It is necessary to maintain the cleanliness of nozzles of your printer; otherwise, it gets clogged and can cause printing problems like fainting of color, getting faded print, etc. By cleaning the nozzles of Brother LC61 ink cartridge, you will get good quality print from your printer. But many people don’t know how to clean it properly.
So don’t worry, Brother Printer Support team is here for you with the full and accurate process to clean the nozzles of your printer properly. Just follow the instructions step-by-step.
- Firstly, you have to press ‘ink management’ or ‘ink report’ or ‘ink/report’ which totally depends upon the model of your printing machine.
- Now find ‘Cleaning’ option using the up and down arrow.
- Now to select the option press on ‘menu/set’ key on your machine.
- Then using the up and down arrow navigate to the color with the nozzles which you want to clean and if you want to clean all the colors then select ‘All’ option.
- Then to confirm your selection, again press the ‘Menu/set’ key.
- After confirming it, keep the look on the LCD screen of your printing machine to show the date and time. This message will signal the process of cleaning the nozzles and print heads are completed.
- To test the printing, again press ink/report and then navigate to ‘test print’ using that up or down arrow and press ‘Menu/set’ to confirm the selection.
- Then go ‘print quality’ option and press ‘menu/set’ to select it and then press ‘Color Start’ key to start the test print.
If still having a problem in the nozzles or got stuck in the above process, then immediately connect with us by calling at our Brother printer Support Number 1-844-888-3870 and get technical support for resolving this issue or any other issue.
Read more blog :- What is the way to Clean the Head of Your Brother Printer?
Created on Jun 19th 2018 01:56. Viewed 223 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.