How to check the Toner Level on a Brother printer?by Brother Printer Brother Printer Support Number Canada 1-844-888-38
Brother printers typically have four ink cartridges of different colors and the low ink indicator does not let you know which one is out of ink, at that time you may have a little trouble determining when you are out of ink as toner is a powder that is heated up to a liquid via the fuser, so it’s not easy to tell what the toner level is.
There is an easy way to check the toner level on a Brother printer by following the procedure provided by the experts of Brother Printer support.
- Firstly, open your system and go to Start->programs and click on Brother Control Center and if you cannot find the Program then click on start and type brother control center in the vacant box.
- Now click after opening it, click on the Device Settings button. Then you will see a menu with a list of options.
- Now click on the Ink level icon. It’s a printer shaped icon located at the bottom of your device on the taskbar.
- Now you have to click on the printer icon and a window will open presenting you with a graphic of the ink levels of each of the ink cartridges in your printer.
- This will help you to easily determine which one is fine and which ones are low and which one are need to be replaced.
It is comparatively an easy task but the possibility of error can’t be neglected as the above steps are little bit tricky. So if you are facing any issue in any of the given steps or any further issue regarding the device, then give us an immediate call on our Brother Printer Customer Support Helpline Number Canada 1-844-888-3870 to get an instant solution. Our experts will not only help you to recover this issue but will also aid you in some other issues as well related to the printer.
Read more blog :- How to clear paper jam error on Brother Printer?
Created on May 22nd 2018 02:53. Viewed 220 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.