How to Clean Epson Inkjet and LaserJet Printer Roller?by Lillian Wilson computer,printer,software
A dirty printer roller can cause print quality issue as well as paper feed problem. Cleaning a printer roller on regular basis is a part of printer maintenance. But the user have to be very careful while cleaning the print roller, they should make sure that they don’t damage printer in any way. If you have any doubt, then dial Epson Printer Support Number UK to find a solution of it. The instructions for cleaning an inkjet printer roller and LaserJet printer roller are different.
Cleaning The Inkjet Printer Roller:
· Look for your printer roller which must be located on the underneath side.
· Check that you are able to rotate it.
· Use a damp cloth to wipe the roller to remove dirt and grime from it.
· Let the roller get dry.
Alternatively, you can also use a rubber rejuvenated product to bring back the roller to its real smoothness. Simply, moisten the Q-tip or foam swab to run the surface of the roller thoroughly.
Cleaning The LaserJet Printer Roller
· The printer roller will be located in the printer tray.
· Some laser printer roller can’t be rotated manually and if that is the case then remove the roller from the machine. If you are not aware of the process then take printer support at Epson Printer Contact number UK.
· Use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to clean the roller properly.
· Let the rollers get dry and then you can reinstall them in the printer machine.
The process is simple and even if you are a non-technical person then too you might be able to follow it.
Created on Oct 29th 2018 06:26. Viewed 85 times.