How to Choose the Best Egg Donors in India?by Matrika Medicare Subsidiary of Fertility Care India
Egg donation is a program where a female can donate the eggs to someone who is in need of the same. There are many women who face infertility issue due to the less production of eggs or no production too. This is the case when they can take the help of the egg donor and conceive through the IVF treatment. The eggs of the donor are fused with the intended father’s sperm and then the embryo is transferred into the womb. If any couple is planning to go for a donor, there are a lot of things to consider if they wish to have successful pregnancy.
Here are some of the important criteria’s considered as a part of the Egg Donation program.
- The women who will become the donor for you should have the age between 21-28 years. It is because over age women face issues in producing eggs and these might not be active enough to lead into pregnancy.
- Your donor needs to be completely healthy. This is ensured through physical examination and a few tests are also done for the same. Once the reports are fine, the women can become a donor for you.
- There should be no internal issues or abnormalities as in this case one cannot become a donor. So the woman should be fit enough having no disorder.
- The menstrual cycle needs to be regular for Egg Donation. Regular the cycle, higher is the chance that the eggs will fuse and lead into pregnancy.
- The women will have to take some medications for the production of eggs. She should be willingly ready to take all the medications prescribed by the specialist and as guided by the expert.
- Also the donor needs to be prepared for the entire process. Though there are no complications but still the donor has to be ready for the egg production process and available whenever required.
- The BMI or body mass index should be under 28. Too high or too low BMI can have adverse effect on the pregnancy and that is why it is essential the same is under control. When the female visit the centre, the BMI will be checked to keep things normal.
- The female intended to be your donor should not consume alcohol in any form, should not be a smoker or drug addict. All these habits not only bring down the chance of conceiving but have adverse effects on the pregnancy. So make sure your donor is healthy in every manner, physically as well as emotionally.
- They should to come to the clinic whenever asked to do for the further process.
If all the above aspects are met, you have found your right donor. Matrika Medicare is one of the reputed centres to find a good donor for you. Egg Donors in India is many but you need to choose a healthy one so that conceiving can be easy as well as successful. One can contact the centre for the egg donors and choose the one that goes with your criteria. This will lead to your female becoming pregnant and successfully delivering the baby.
Created on Apr 25th 2018 08:14. Viewed 286 times.