How to Check The ROI Of Bulk SMS Services?by GNEC Media Bulk SMS Service, Web Development
Summary: Tracking your SMS campaign ROI metrics will allow you to optimize your SMS campaigns and scale up the successful areas boosting your ROI even more. ROI is a predominant trait to build brand credibility and work on additional services to boost customer satisfaction.
We are talking of the inevitable SMS campaigns that have ruled over the business market over a decade. However, there are many businesses when partnered with a good bulk SMS provider fail you to tell what type of SMS campaigns suits your business well. SMS technology is fairly common with businesses looking for prospective present and future times. In fact, according to a study by GNEC Media marketers who said how their ROI is 1.6 times likely to get a higher marketing budget?
Necessary changes can only be made if, you get to know which part of SMS campaigns is working fine and which is not. With this in mind we have listed some of the guidelines that help you to measure better:
- Click through Rate: This term is really important as it gives a direct insight of people who are pleased with your content and the product listing and discounts offered and who would like to learn more about the business/website. The mechanism of CTR is simple as it directs the people to another location where they can possibly make a purchase or learn more about your product/service/discount.
- Opt-out Rate: Monitoring your daily opt-out rate is a great example to set your things right at your end. A quantum of people will opt-out of your marketing campaign, the moment they receive the message; to trim messages in their inbox. Too many opt-outs in a day or a week seem like a red flag!
- Conversion Rate: Measuring your conversion rates is a good way to boost your knowledge about the good performers and tweak out the rest which is non-performers! The conversion rates are basically the percentage of visitors who engage in enticing content and the product stays apart from the rest by giving valuable feedback or making a purchase. To calculate your conversion rate, divide the number of subscribers that take action by the total number of subscribers in your campaign.
- Growth Rate: Maintaining a growth list of a healthy size allows you to extend your reach, expand your audience, and position yourself better in the industry.
- Cost per Redeeming Subscriber: Before you tag your SMS campaign a success, you need to know what did cost you and know the exact cost per lead. This could be done easily by dividing the cost of each delivered SMS message by the conversion rate.
Created on Nov 23rd 2020 01:33. Viewed 92 times.