How to Change/Reset my Forgotten Netflix Account Password?by Nick Jackson Tips and Tricks
Netflix contains many new and old movies. If you don’t want to go to the cinema to watch a movie, you can watch it on Netflix. There are many TV series on Netflix and if you don’t have much time to watch movies, you can watch TV series by simply logging in to your Netflix account. You can only watch movies on Netflix if you have subscribed to paid plans. Netflix does not provide free services to its users because it contains high-quality movies.
If you have a smart TV at home, you can stream it to the TV to watch movies on Netflix. Netflix also provides some comedy shows to entertain you. If someone knows the password of your Netflix account, then you should change your Netflix password right away to keep your account and your profile safe from hacking and misuse. You should change your Netflix password within one month to ensure the security of your account on Netflix. You can do this by visiting the official website on your computer or desktop or using the Netflix app on your smartphone.
Steps to change Netflix password on a web browser:
If you want to change your Netflix password, then you will find it very simple and can be done after logging into your Netflix account. If you don’t want to share your Netflix account with anyone, you should change your password once a month.
• Register your Netflix account by entering your username and password in the given boxes. If you have forgotten your password, please open the “Password Reset” webpage and enter your email ID, then follow the options provided in the email.
• Move the mouse to the name on the right side of the screen.
• Choose your account options to find Netflix password
• Select the option to change the password.
• Enter the most recent password.
· Enter a new password.
• Recheck your new password.
• If you want to restart the gadget (linked to your Netflix account), then you must enter the new password when you use the account on your phone in the future.
• Click the save button. Confirm the “Require all devices to log in again with a new password” option.
Steps to change Netflix password on iPhone and Android:
• Go to the Netflix app on your phone. Log in there, just in case the old password you have to enter is not displayed correctly, then press the “Forgot Password” option.
• Select the menu symbol given on the left side of the device display.
• Down and select the account.
• A web page appears on the screen, where you must select the “Change Password” option.
• If you want to restart the device first, you must log out of the Netflix account, then enter the username and new password in the given box to log in again before you can use Netflix on your phone again. Go through the “Require all devices to log in again with a new password” option.
• Press Save Options.
Created on May 19th 2020 09:50. Viewed 110 times.