How to Change Netflix Profiles on Your Roku Deviceby Billy Mark Blogger
There must be some series or movie that you want to watch on Netflix, but you do not have the smart TV which permits you to watch the series on a large screen. In case you are facing this situation, then you can use a Roku device to watch Netflix series or movies on it. Here’s how to change Netflix profiles on your device.
Steps to Switch to a Different Netflix Profile on Your Roku Device
1. Go to the Roku device menu.
- Go to the Roku device menu given on the smart TV,
- Click on the home menu.
- Now, you will get some options which include TV Store, My Feed, Movie Store, News, Search, Settings, and Streaming Channels.
2. Find the Netflix Application.
- Once you have to go to the home screen of Roku, you will get the application menu provided on the right-hand column of the display.
- Search the Netflix application and bookmark it through the round flat D-pad buttons given on the remote of Roku.
- To complete the second procedure, you need to click on the star option located on the Roku remote when bookmarking the application.
- This option will permit you to start editing the Netflix application.
- You will get the options like Move Channel, My Rating, Remove Channel, Give us Feedback and Close.
- You need to select the Remove Channel option for removing the Netflix application from the Roku device.
3. Download the Netflix Application.
- Ensure that the Netflix application is deleted stored on the Roku device.
- After completing this procedure, open the home screen of Roku.
- Click on the Streaming Channels button.
- Find the Netflix application and start downloading it again.
4. Sign in to the Netflix Account.
- Once the Netflix application is downloaded on the Roku device, you need to sign in to the Netflix account which you wish to switch to a different profile.
- Remove the Netflix application and start downloading it again.
- Ensure that the details you have entered should be correct.
- Follow the steps mentioned above in case you wish to change to a different account on any other streaming devices or if you do not get the sign out button also.
- Install the Netflix application.
- Type sign details.
- After that, go through the steps mentioned above to change Netflix profile on any other applications.
Billy Mark is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Mcafee products at mcafee.com/activate
- How to Change Netflix Profiles on Your Roku Device
- How to Delete Your Spotify Cache
- Fortnite: Guide To Find Fortbyte For Week 2
- Division 2: New In-Game Group Feature Coming Soon
Created on May 21st 2019 00:45. Viewed 130 times.