How to Calibrate Canon Printer to Improve Print Quality?by Lillian Wilson computer,printer,software
In case you are getting fuzzy, smeared or blurry print from your business Canon Printer then it must be calibration issue. There are two different ways to calibrate your printer, one by cleaning the print head and second by aligning it. We are here going to explain head cleaning and if you want to know about head alignment then call us at Canon Printer Support Number UK. Print head cleaning is required to unclog the print head nozzles. You can follow the given instructions for head cleaning.
Perform Print Head Cleaning and Deep Head Cleaning If Necessary
- Turn on your Canon printer.
- Press the “Maintenance” tab till you see H on the display screen.
- Now Press “Color” or “Black” copy button to clean your print head normally.
- Again press the “Maintenance” tab until you see “A” on display screen.
- Then press “Color” “Black” to print nozzle check sheet. (If you encounter missing line or white streaks on the printout then you will need to perform deep cleaning)
- For deep cleaning, again press the “Maintenance” tab till the time the display screen shows “Y”.
- Then press “Color” or “Black” copy button to perform deep cleaning”.
Created on Jul 7th 2018 07:04. Viewed 234 times.