How to Apply For Rubber Board Registrationby Corpseed Ites Provide Legal Service to Business
Rubber Board is a legal authority under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. It was authorized as per the Rubber Act, 1947, and Rubber Rules 1955 for its overall advancement. Head Office of the Board is placed at Kottayam in the state of Kerala.
The Rubber Act requires that 'No individual will sell or discard, and no individual will purchase or gain, rubber aside from under and as per the details of a general or exceptional permit given by the Board.' All the manufacturers, exporter, importer, and processors of rubber products must have authorized valid licenses. Rubber Board is the Export advancement Council taking everything into account. Consequently, exporters of rubber will have allowed Registration-cum-Membership Licenses (RCMC) gave by the board. Like enormous producers, all these business classes will file various monthly/half-yearly/annual returns.
Who can apply for Rubber Board License?
Under the Rubber Act and Rules' current agreement and Rules, all rubber trades are directed through the Rubber Board's authorizing.
Different licenses gave are:
Applicants who want to acquire rubber for sell or rubber for processing will apply for a permit; the following items should guide the application
· Valid Pollution Control Board consent
· documentary evidence to prove the right of possession of the proposed factory premises
· Self-attested ID/address proof issued by Government agencies
· Valid Panchayat license
· Project report
· The license's prescribed fee is 3540.00 INR for three years, which Rs.1180.00/-p.a.(Rs.1000 + GST 18%) per year has to be remitted.
A person who wants to manufacture rubber has to obtain a license from the Rubber Board. The license is given for procuring a particular amount of rubber for three years, and the license has to be renewed. The manufacturer must apply to the board and the details required to be provided and pay the prescribed license fee at the following rates for getting the permit.
· if the anticipated requirement of rubber in a year does not exceed 4 MTRs.590.00 (500.00+18% GST)
· If the anticipated requirement of rubber exceeds 4 MT in a year Rs.1180.00 (1000.00+18% GST)
Individual who wants to sell, purchase, or deals in rubber shall apply for a license. The application should be guided by a self-attested ID card or address proof issued by Government agencies and documentary confirmation to prove the right of ownership of the applicant's proposed business premises and storage.
The prescribed license fee rate, the sum of Rs.3540.00 towards license fee for three years @ Rs.1180/-p.a.(Rs.1000/- + GST @18%) year has to be remitted.
If it is satisfied with the applicant's suitability, the board may initially issue a license for three years.
Required Documents for Rubber Board Registration
· ID Proof
· Address Proof
· Project Report
· Valid Pollution Control Board Consent
· Valid Panchayat license
Producer to apply online for Rubber Board License Authorization
The applicant can apply for online Rubber Board Registration.
· Online application structures for new licenses are accessible under the 'Apply New License' menu.
· Application for New Processors License (Form-B1)
· Application for New Manufacturing License (Form-D)
· Application for New Dealer License (Form-B)
· Request for Special Authorization to get the rubber for different purposes.
· Request for Subscription to Magazines/SMS Service
It is recommended to download the application from the 'Download Forms' menu. The form shall read thoroughly, and the following information & documents may be collected before online filing.
· Go to the Rubber Board Registration Portal
· Click to the 'Apply New License' menu; fill-up the forms are providing the required data.
· Verify if all the needed data has been filled and that no field is left blank.
· If required, upload the scanned copies of documents and photographs.
· Save the application and fill up the 'User Registration' form.
· Review the form and then click on Submit Button
· Print the hard copy of the submitted application form and attach necessary documents along with the application.
· Affix the office seal and Signature all relevant documents.
· Post the application at the given address along with proof of remittance of fee.
· The Application-No. will be the User-ID in the case of new applications. The License-No. will become User-ID once the license is granted.
· See that any mails received in the specified e-mail.
· Log in using the new User-ID / password and change the password during the first login.
· The dashboard shows the status of requests, dues, and other relevant information.
· Use the 'Feedback/Communication-Form' for conveying suggestions/complaints.
Created on Sep 21st 2020 07:02. Viewed 314 times.