How to Add Multiple Users & use Guest Mode on Android Device?by Olivia Jones office.com/setup
Android is among the most-used OS platforms around the world, and understandably so. The device offers countless handy functions, and you can even set up multiple users or Guest Mode on it. If you want to do the same, then the blog will help you out. So, here are the steps to add multiple users and use guest mode on an Android device.
Adding Other User
In case the user wishes to add other users, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Go to the Home page and swipe twice down to access the Quick Settings.
- You should select the person button on the lower right-hand side of the Quick Settings.
- Then tap on the Add user.
- You have to tap on the OK button on the prompt.
- Once the mobile moves to the page of ‘Set up new user,’ select the Continue option.
- The mobile will look for any applicable updates.
- You should input the Gmail ID for the fresh user.
- Thereafter, input the password of an account.
- After that, verify the ‘two-step verification’ for the account in case you have that setup.
- Go to the I agree to option and tap on it.
- You have to move down on the next screen and tap on the Accept option.
- Go to the PIN section and input the PIN.
- For confirmation, input the PIN once again.
- You should select if or not you would like to set up the biometric verification for the account.
- Then navigate to the ‘I Agree’ button and tap on it.
- Now, tap on the Next option.
Afterward, the Android mobile should look brand new. The home page layout is at its standard state, all of the installed applications on the main profile of user are unseen and so on.
Switch to Main Profile
In case the user wants to switch to the main profile, then abide by the provided steps.
- Navigate to the home page, swipe twice down to access the Quick Settings.
- After that, select the person button on the lower right-hand side of the Quick Settings.
- You should select the primary profile.
Turn on Guest Mode
In case the user wishes to turn on guest mode, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Reach the home page and swipe twice down to access the Quick Settings
- You should select the person button at the lower right-hand side of the Quick Settings.
- Now, tap on the Guest option.
With those some selections, the mobile has been moved to a basic layout that is personalized for someone else to use the mobile securely. They cannot view the notifications, the account of Google is temporarily deleted, and all of the private applications are hidden.
Maria Davis is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet, and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup
Created on Feb 6th 2020 06:32. Viewed 213 times.