How to activate your Pluto TV?by Anna Mathew Digital marketer
Pluto TV is free to use and has many different channels on the roster. It also provides many movies and TV shows. In case you wish to change to Pluto TV, then follow the steps mentioned below to activate your Pluto TV. Here you will also get the steps for enabling closed captions on both the Amazon and Roku devices.
Steps to Activate Your Pluto TV
• Start installing the Pluto TV on the device you are currently using.
• Open the Guide.
• Open Channel 02.
• Additionally, you can press on the Activate option.
• This activate option is provided on the left-hand corner of the Pluto TV guide.
• Now, you will get the 6-digit activation key on the upper side of the display to activate your Pluto TV.
• In case you have already signed in, then press on the MyPluto option given on the device which you are currently using.
• If you have not signed in yet, or do not have an account, then you need to visit the online website www.pluto.tv/activate.
• After that, type the activation key on the given section.
In case you have decided not to use the Pluto TV, then you can disconnect the device. Here are the steps mentioned below to finish this procedure:
• Open the MyPluto application.
• Press on the Activate option.
• Choose the device where you wish to disconnect to the Pluto TV.
• Press on the X key.
Steps to Activate Your Pluto TV to the Chromecast
• Open the Google Chrome browser on the system.
• Press on the More symbol located at the upper right-hand side of the internet browser.
• Click on the Cost button by going to the menu list.
• Choose the Chromcast.
• In case it is already paired, then its symbol shows the activated status on display.
• Open the Pluto TV on the mobile phone.
• Visit the channel which you want to cast.
• Press on the Cast symbol located at the upper right-hand side of the screen.
• Choose the Chromecast by going to the menu list of the casting devices which are available now.
Steps to Enable Closed Captions on Android
• Open the Settings tab.
• Choose the Accessibility option.
• Press on the Captions option.
• Enable the closed captions.
• Open the Pluto TV.
• Press on the display.
• Click on the CC option.
• Choose language.
Steps to Enable Closed Captions on Amazon
• Turn on the accessibility settings of the Fire TV.
• Go to the Captions column.
• Activate the captions.
• Open the Pluto TV.
• Click on the menu key provided on the TV remote.
• Choose the language which you wish to display as your caption.
Steps to Enable Closed Captions on Roku
• Open the Pluto TV provided on the Roku.
• Now, you need to play any audio on Roku.
• Click on the Star option.
• It will open the Options menu on the screen.
• Go to the Closed captioning window.
• Click on the Right or Left arrow to choose by going to the menu list of all the captions which are available now.Anna Mathew, writer of this blog loves to write and create awareness related to day-to-day internet threats. Major topics of her interest are Printer support like Canon Printer Support, Brother, Lexmark Printer Support and HP printer support etc.
Created on Jun 12th 2019 05:37. Viewed 223 times.