How Early Should I Book My Wedding DJby Mike Jones Wedding DJ Services Consultant
Wedding DJs or wedding DJ service companies should be one of the most important vendors you book for your big day. Your guests will usually take with them what you and your party were wearing, how good (or bad) the food was, and if your party was worth speaking about! Wedding DJ service is a very competitive industry and industry leaders can book 2 years in advance regularly.
Wedding DJs should be booked a minimum of 8 months in advanced. Reasons for this are:
- Specific DJs are booked on a first come first serve basis
- Top DJs book years in advance on big summer dates
- Top venues are booked years in advance and DJs are usually recommended through top venues
- Limited number of wedding dates per calendar year
- Scrambling last minute can get you a sub par sub professional DJ
- Limited number of premium full time DJs in each local market
Take the time to shop around when you are looking for your wedding venue, talk to the various experts from the venues and make a short list of DJs in the industry that might suit your needs. Take the time when doing research and go through all aspects of the DJs portfolio and research things like experience, referrals, web presence, social media and quality of final product. hamilton wedding dj provide high quality DJ services and Wedding Music to make your wedding memorable.
After meeting with a few industry professionals you should have an idea for who has the best feel and will work best for your day. Book with confidence and put a deposit down on the DJ of your choice. Your dream wedding is quickly approaching and being proactive will ensure that your dreams come true smoothly with no mistakes or worries by your Cambridge Wedding DJ.
Created on Dec 17th 2013 08:50. Viewed 688 times.