How Do I Manage Korean Airlines Bookingby Fares Flow Digital Marketer
Manage Korean Airlines Booking
Korean Air is one of the largest airlines in Korea, based on the fleet size and passengers carried. If you have booked a flight with Korean air and want to modify your booking, it is possible. With Korean Airlines manage booking option, you can change, cancel, upgrade, etc., your booking anytime. Here we will update you and educate you about managing the booking with Korea air. So let's get started.
How to Manage Your Booking with Korean Air?
The information below will help you manage your Korean airline booking anytime, anywhere. Considering you want to change your booking, you can follow the process below.
Manage your booking online:-
- At first, you can go to the Korean air official website
- There you can locate the Find my trip sections and click on it
- Now it's time to access your booking by entering the confirmation number, first name, last name, and boarding date; click on the search
- You will get to see the dashboard of your trip details
- From there, select the trip you want to manage or modify
- You can now click on the cancel/change button to change it
- Select the new details, dates, or whatever you are applicable for you can check in on screen
- Pay the fare difference of change fee, if any, and then complete the process by following the screen instructions
- You will get an automated email from the airline to confirm your new booking
If you want to cancel the booking, you can click on the cancel/change button, cancel my reservation, and confirm your changes. Besides, if you are a member of a Korean airline, you can follow the process below to manage your booking.
Manage booking by login to your account:
If you are a member of Korean Airlines, then you can follow the simple process below to manage your booking.
- At first, open the official web portal of Korean Air
- Login to your account using credentials
- Now go to the My trip section on your screen
- Select the booking, which you want to manage and click on the Cancel/change booking
- Now do the required changes, from the instructions given
- Once done, clear the payment if applicable
- You can go ahead with screen instructions to complete the process
- Once done, the airline will send you an automated email
Hence using the procedure above, you can manage Korean airlines booking anytime. If you face any issue or require instant help, you can also speak to the customer support team of Korean air. Make sure you speak to your travel agents directly to modify your reservation for third-party booking.
Created on Jan 12th 2022 05:55. Viewed 110 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.