How can we set-up a wireless Dell printer?by Dell Dellprinter011 Dell printer Support Australia +61-283-173-389
With Microsoft Windows 7 or 10, you can hook up all your computers with one Dell printer at your home wirelessly. All you need is a peripheral with a wireless adaptor, a router set up with a wireless network and some simple steps below.
Here's how to set up peripheral by using an installation CD:
- Turn on your peripheral and a computer connected to your wireless network.
- Insert the Software and Documentation CD that came with your Dell printing machine into your computer's disc drive.
- Accept the terms of the License Agreement, and follow the directions from the software.
- Connect your USB cable between your computer and your peripheral, if the on-screen instructions ask you to. Disconnect the cable when it tells you to as well.
- Complete the installation process as instructed, and then configure your printing machine and align your cartridges.
Here's how to set up printing machine when using Microsoft Windows:
- Click the Start button and then choose Control Panel.
- Double-click Devices and Printers from the Control Panel. In Windows Vista, it's simply called Printers.
- Click Add a printer. Select the option for adding a wireless or network printing machine. Windows will search for any peripheral on your network.
- Select your printer from the list. If the Add Printer Wizard pops up, select your printer's Manufacturer and model, and click OK.
- Complete the rest of the steps until you click Finish
If you still have any doubt or facing any issue while installing your Dell device, then please contact our technical support at Dell Printer Customer Service Australia+61-283-173-389. Our certified technicians are round the clock and will do their best to help you.
Created on Jan 7th 2019 01:18. Viewed 152 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.