Hotmail account recoveryby william smith password recovery forum
Hotmail was launched in 1996 and was the first free web-based email service. Founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith, it was originally spelled , putting emphasis on the "HTML" in the name. Microsoft acquired Hotmail in 1997. In August, 2012, Microsoft revamped Hotmail and renamed the service as Outlook.com
Every one of us wants to be in touch with our friends, family or business associates. Emails have always occupied an important place in fast communiqué and dependable sources. It is one of the most preferred email information providers whose unique features have attracted millions of users across the globe. Now, if your Hotmail account is not working and you need to recover your Hotmail account, then you need to follow the process of Hotmail account recovery.
How to recover Hotmail account password
For recovering your Hotmail account, you need to follow certain steps:
1. You need to first go to the Hotmail account recovery page. Open your browser and visit the official page.
2. Then, you have to check the “Forgot Password” box which is present at the top of the page.
3. The next step is to click on Next which you can find at the bottom of the page. You have to enter your email address. Sort within live, Hotmail or Outlook email address that you would lie to reset the password.
4. Enter the verification code. A code will appear that need to be sorted out and is within the box below the email address. Enter the characters and click next.
5. You have to choose the possibility of associate degree account reset. You can click on either email or text on the page.
6. The next step is to enter your email address where you have to either sort in your full address or sort within the 4 digits below the text possibility.
7. The next step is to click on the send code which will send the recovery code to your email address. It is the blue button that you will find at the bottom of the page.
8. Recovery code will be retrieved.
9. Enter the recovery code and sort the code in the text field present in the middle of the page and then click next. If the code matches the one you received, then you will be directed to the password reset page.
10. Enter a replacement password. Enter the password that you want to keep and then re-enter it. Click Next when prompted.
11. This will take you to the sign-in page where you will be able to sign in your account by entering a new password.
Created on Oct 14th 2019 05:11. Viewed 156 times.