Heal Your Skin with Best Natural Ingredients Beauty Productsby Sealand Cosmetic Sealand Cosmetic
Today, everyone is turning to the natural ingredients for their skincare and hair care, whether it’s a homemade treatments or high street products.
The skin is made up of epidermis and the dermis contains blood vessels, glands, nerves and collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are essential proteins for building and maintaining the skin’s structure. Collagens are the type of proteins that are naturally produced by our bodies and provide strength and firmness to tissues while elastin is a type of protein that allows the tissues to return to their original shape after being stretched. The most essential vitamins for skin are vitamin A, B, C, E and K.
The majority of skincare products, including lotions, scrubs and cleansers use chemicals and inorganic compounds as their foundation. This leads to clogging of skin pores, increased acne and signs of aging. There are more natural ingredients for skin available to protect our skin from sun burns, acnes, pimples and fine lines before age. Below is the list of some natural ingredients that can be used for skin on daily basis.
1. Coconut Oil- Coconut oil can be used as a cleanser, moisturizer removes makeup, heal wounds and prevent razor burns, as it contains antibacterial and anti- inflammatory properties.
2. Tea Tree Oil- Tee tree oil works as a natural anti- inflammatory, anti fungal, antibacterial and anti microbial and is a best known home remedies for acne.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar- It helps to kill pathogens, clearing skin problems, cleansing the skin and help to stop acne and also provides anti fungal properties.
4. Raw Honey- Raw honey benefits in reducing breakouts, provides moisturizing properties, contains antiseptic qualities, fights allergies or rashes and helps in reducing scars.
5. Sea Salt- Sea salt is loaded with various nutrients and minerals like magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium, which is why it helps in balancing, protecting and restoring the skin.
6. Avocado- Avocado contains vitamins A, D and E that helps soothe sun burned skin, can boost collagen production and treat age spots.
7. Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera contains soothing ingredients to fight inflammation, bacteria, heals sun burns, redness and itching and also detoxifies from inside out.
Other natural ingredients are- jojoba oil, almond oil, Shea butter, castor oil, argan oil and lemon essential oil, that contains many properties to care skin and hairs. Other then above ingredients, you can also try natural skin care products such as probiotics, omega 3 supplement cod liver oil and collagen protein to help heal skin, hair and other beauty issues. Probiotics helps immune and nervous system deal with toxins, Omega 3s helps keep skin moisturized and elastic and collagen protein helps build healthy skin cells.
Created on Jul 16th 2019 07:59. Viewed 471 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.