Golden Triangle Tour India - The Best Holiday of Lifeby Amanda Bos Content Writer
Perhaps one of the most celebrated tour routes worldwide, the Golden Triangle puts you in the midst of great and ancient cities with a rich history and culture, superb handicrafts, delicious cuisines and all modern lifestyle developments in juxtaposition.
Each of the destinations on this tour has its own particular vibe that makes your tour enjoyable and worth seeing over and over again. For instance, the Hindu style of life and traditions in Jaipur are unique and different from the Muslim way of life as seen in Agra. Yet, both are blended well in Delhi, which is a superb mix of not just Hindu and Muslim cultures but British too. This makes visiting Delhi all that different and special.
Here are some special reasons why Golden Triangle Tours can be your choice:
- If you are exploring Indian territories for the first time, an India Golden Triangle Tour is a great way of learning all about India, past and present. This tour covers Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and brings you up, close and personal with all the colours and vibrancy of these three places, apart from its natural beauty, street pleasures and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
- History comes alive when you visit world famous sites like the Taj Mahal, apart from other iconic ones.
- On this trip, there’s enough time to shop till you drop. The uniqueness of each of these cities can be seen in their colourful bazaars - marble items in Agra, silver in Delhi and kundan in Jaipur. Handicrafts of these three places will also entice you to buy them as gifts to your friends.
- The various styles and types of palaces, forts, temples and other sites will teach you of the various architectural styles that existed in India over the past centuries. It’s a great education to enjoy not just the spiritual aspect of the temples but also their architectural types.
- This tour is the most flexible you’ve ever come across. Choose whether you want to enjoy a luxurious holiday or a shoestring budget type and the tour will give you just what you want. Of course, you can have a combination of both too, the choice is entirely yours.
- If you want more than just a glimpse of the culture of this country, you can get it from travelling to these three cities and enjoying it first-hand. See it in the regional dances of these places, their food and their lifestyles. Each one has its own story to tell. No wonder, this tour has been ranked 21st worldwide in terms of elite travel destinations.
- These three places are not more than 200-250 km away from each other, so you don’t spend too much travelling from place to place. This keeps you fresh and interested in seeing the destination that’s coming up and you’re not too tired to go around and see the sites.
- You can use this trip to enjoy any type of holiday you want an adventure holiday, a culture stop holiday or even your honeymoon. Choose the reason for taking this trip and enjoy every moment of it.
If this fascinates you so much that you want to make your travel arrangements on this tour right away. We are by far the most professional and experienced tour operators in the business. We will take charge of your needs on this 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour Package, and customize your special wishes so that you are never disappointed during the trip. We also offer our customers hefty discounts, if they book early. So, take advantage of this and book early. When you save on your bookings, your holiday is happier.
Created on Jan 3rd 2019 07:02. Viewed 85 times.