Goel Ganga Developments Pune | 5 Most Promising Neighborhoods in Pune for Home Buyersby GoelGanga Developments Real estate
Pune, the most loved city in the state of Maharashtra is extremely preferred for its ideal surroundings. In the last few years, it went through big transformations, several suburbs and barren lands got converted into posh areas. The interference of educational institutes, IT industry, Automobiles, Hotels, and other global companies revamped the outline of this city. The amazing earthly and historical settings of the city increased the percentage of new home buyers. Here we bring you a list of the highly demanded localities of Pune.
1. Dhanori- It was once a mere barren land in North-East Pune. Today, it has appeared as one of the best localities in the city. The charming transformation of Dhanori Lake is an asset to this area. It is located near to the airport and state highways which makes commutation easy and swift. The nearby areas are Vishrantwadi, Lohegaon, and Yerawada. The distance between Shivaji Nagar, Wakad, Aundh, and Wagholi can be easily covered by public carriers. Affordable housing projects are giving excellent choices for buyers. The recent addition in the residential buildings is Ganga Newtown from Goel Ganga Developments Pune.
2. Undri- This cool locality comes in South Pune near Nibm, MG Road, Camp and it is 11 km off from the central city. The proximity to Magarpatta and SP Info city business parks makes this area highly demanded among the service class families. Some of the best schools, shopping malls, eatery junctures, and urban landscapes are located in this area. Ganga Fernhill is the most admired residential project in Undri.
3. Hadapsar- Hadapsar has outstanding transport facilities, IT parks, and superb social infrastructure. This area gives plenty of reasons for the new home buyers to settle down here. This entire stretch has acknowledged some of the greatest real estate developments over the past years. The livability score of this area is 9.4 according to proptiger.com and the average price is near 5,800 RS.
4. Nibm-The developing infrastructure of Nibm is a positive feature of this region. The property rates are around 5000-6000 per sq ft in Nibm. With broad roads, and structured infrastructure it is developing into a great locality. Other major attractions of this area are Amanora Park Town, Phursungi IT Park, and Dorabjee Paradise Mall. The ongoing and completed projects from reputed builders in Pune are offering world-class amenities to make life comfortable.
5. Wakad- Wakad is perfectly situated in the Pimpri-Chinchwad region. This developing area is making life easier and convenient for the daily commuters in IT hubs in Hinjewadi and Balewadi. Its proximity to the Mumbai-Pune expressway offers hassle-free traveling between the two cities. Ganga Amber is a prestigious residential project by Goel Ganga Developments in Tathawade, Wakad annex say’s Anuj Goel Pune.
Pune’s bright infrastructure and growth rate has brought it to great heights. It is eventually the joint venture of constructors, people of Pune and the local municipalities that have changed the entire outlook of this amazing city. And Goel Ganga Developments Pune is remarkably playing an essential role in Pune’s real estate sector.
Created on Nov 11th 2019 05:28. Viewed 111 times.