Get The Right SEO With WordPress Themeby Annnu Paon CEO
Selecting the right theme for the website is very important. Most of the developers do not pay much attention to this and suffer in long run. The theme directly affects the SEO and a poorly constructed theme can negatively affect the ranking. There are a few things that can go wrong with a poorly created theme. The WordPress free themes take into account a lot of things and they are well aware of the points.
The factors that can impact the SEO negatively could be:-
- Non-responsive themes can create low traffic to reach the site. If it does not load on mobile phones which are most commonly used devices then the whole SEO will be affected.
- Ineffective in recognizing and removing spammy links will be the main cause of low SEO ranking. Choose the WordPress free themes that are professionally coded to avoid this situation. Some of the free themes sometimes hurt the organic visibility of the website on normal search.
- Poor designing makes people leave the webpage soon which creates an impression that the content is not relevant or of low quality.
- Low security of the themes may make them vulnerable to hacking and theft. The developers should carefully choose the WordPress free themes which are secured and keep the information protected.
Top SEO friendly WordPress themes for your webpage
Using the above-mentioned points and the reviews o the users the SEO compatible sites are chosen for you. The WordPress free themes will ensure that your webpage ranks high.
1) SEO WP:- Used by many web developers this theme is highly recommended. It is because it is highly effective. The themes take just about three seconds to upload and thus have high SEO support. The WordPress free themes should have this quality as upload time is one of the most important factors of SEO ranking. This is checked with different devices and is highly responsive. There is a support team that provides an update every month so that the webpage is up to date. It has a lot of supportive documentation which is considered necessary for developers to keep up with the needs.
2) BoomBox: - This one is specially designed keeping SEO in mind. Most commonly used by viral content and popular websites it has all the qualities. The WordPress free themes should be able to generate huge traffic which BoomBox theme is able to do. It allows the visitors to vote without having to visit the back-end admin section. There are many interactive options which keep the visitors engaged and keep the website live and communicative.
3) Salient:- This one is a high-quality product. It is multi-purpose and is known especially for the Drag and Drop Builder. This one has many different templates from which one can choose. The ample amount of option is what keeps the WordPress free themes popular. Salient has many such options in the form of 700 fonts and 3,500 icons and a high-number of color pallets. It allows the developer to take full charge of how the website is finally going to look like.
4) Schema:- One of the most popular and highly used WordPress themes is Schema. It is as it has SEO optimization features loaded. It is one of the fasted loading and highly friendly web theme. Bagging five-star reviews from most users this is the best when you are thinking about SEO optimization for your weebsite.
Choosing the right theme goes a long way in ensuring that your website is highly rated. Since it directly affects the operational part make sure that you as much thought about it as required.
Created on Dec 25th 2017 04:00. Viewed 568 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.