Fulfill these Australia Visa Requirements for a Quick PRby Abhinav Immigration Services Search Engine Optimizer
Getting your PR for Australia is like obtaining a lifetime of security, benefits and comfort, but this is subject to Australia Visa Requirements that are required to be fulfilled before you take the decision to file for your Permanent Residency. Its like making Australia your new residence, but now that you are a developed and multiculturally diverse, and tolerant nation, you can be rest assured that you will be well taken care of by the Australian government.
Clearing the Australia immigration process is one of the critical points in your immigration journey to get that prized permanent residency, but more than that it is significant for you to choose the path you want to follow while applying for the same.
There are many immigrants, who have their friends and family residing there, who as permanent residents can sponsor them or better, there are other batch of immigrants who get sponsored or nominated by a state or a territory in Australia. But, what if you neither choices? Well, we have just the right opening for you to exit in to land of fulfilling opportunities. This is Subclass 189 or Skilled Independent Visa, one of the most well-known Australia Visa for PR.
Making sense of Subclass 189
Subclass 189 is essentially for those skilled professionals or immigrants, who do not have any sponsorship from state, territory, employer, or a family member from Australia. What is special about this category of Australia PR Visa is that points are tallied based on the skills, experience, profile score, as it is an Australia Visa based on the points you score. If you fulfill the Australia Visa Requirements for this Visa, you will be granted Permanent Residency for you, and your family. To get through this process with ease you need to clear certain Australia Visa Requirements.
Major Requirements of Subclass 189 Visa
- You must choose an occupation from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) released by a particular Australian region and territory.
- As a skilled immigrant (potential applicant) you must score a minimum of 65 points as per profile factors such as age, educational qualifications, work experience, proficiency in English, and other factors as per the applicability.
- For a good score you must be below 50 years of age, and if you fall within the age group of 18-35, you have a chance of getting maximum points. An age increase effects your points, so ensure you apply much earlier.
- Have a good skills assessment report conducted by an official assessing authority, helps your case in a big way.
- You should have good proficiency in English, which is calculated by IELTS score.
- You must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) on the online SkillSelect System.
- Along with this, ensure that you get valid health, and character certificates to complete your Australia Visa Requirements.
Created on Apr 4th 2019 08:17. Viewed 240 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.