Fix ok Google Not Working on iPhone Issueby Sara Hill Expert Needs Information World
How to fix the Ok Google not working on the iPhone?
Google assistant is an online virtual feature of the Google app that works with a voice command. In every device that supports Google, it can be used by tapping on the voice feature and address it with the name, 'Okay Google' followed by your command. Once the voice is being recognized by the device, you can use it for all the small activities.
Okay Google not working in iPhone
If you are a user of an iPhone but find okay Google not working then the reason could possibly be any online glitch. Any online app not working in an Apple device is a quite common issue and can easily be fixed with the help of following troubleshooting methods. Tap below to find out about the methods.
Steps to find fix Okay Google not working in iPhone
- Google gives access to a lot of online applications and needs proper updating for the smooth functioning of the application. If Google's assistant is not responding properly then maybe it requires a proper update. Hence make sure to update the application from time to time.
- Okay, Google only responds to the user if it has a proper internet connection. If in case the internet connection gets weak, you won't be able to use the internet properly.
- Maybe if you have not updated your iPhone's IOS for quite a long time that maybe it's not working fine. Hence to fix the issue, make sure to update your device or reset it for accessing the okay Google feature.
- Open your Google account and check the settings of Google assistant if all the features are set accordingly or not.
And with this, the issue of OK Google not working on iPhone can be fixed without any problem. In case you have any doubt or if Google assistant is still not working, then contact the customer care team of Google on call or mail.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Jun 9th 2020 06:49. Viewed 383 times.