Five Causes of Numb Male Organ and How to Regain Sensationby John Dugan Owner
What’s going on downstairs can tell a man a lot about what’s going on in his body as a whole. When dealing with a loss of genital sensation, there are several things that could be at work. Some causes can be easily remedied, but others can be more serious and require medical attention. Also, take note that numbness can also be accompanied by other symptoms like pins-and-needles, coldness in the member, color change, or an additional loss of sensation in the privates and perineum. Be sure to track all symptoms in order to find out which of the causes below is most likely.
1) Injuries – An injury can result in a numb male organ. This results from receiving damage to certain blood vessels. Playing sports, bumping into the corner of a cabinet, or getting a blow to the genital region can result in an injury that causes loss of genital sensation. Other injuries, like those sustained by vigorous love making or self-gratification, can also cause injury, especially as the member is firm when it happens. Use of a genital pump can also cause injury.
2) Nerve Issues – Several medical conditions have a side effect called neuropathy. This is when a limb or appendage can go numb. The appendage can also experience extreme coldness or burn and feel like needles are stabbing the area. Conditions like diabetes, multiple sclerosis, lupus, vascular disease, and some cancers carry this risk.
3) Lifestyle – It’s hard to believe, but some lifestyle choices can also cause a numb male organ. Wearing tight clothes, riding a bicycle, or sitting for too long can put pressure on the male organ and lead to an injury. Soaps and detergents can also sometimes cause irritation, redness, and rash on genital skin leading to loss of sensation.
4) Peyronie’s Disease – While pretty rare, Peyronie’s disease is associated with loss of genital sensation. An accumulation of scar tissue, called plaque, within the male organ typifies this disease. The scar tissue can be less sensitive than regular genital tissue, so some people experience desensitization or numbness.
5) Prostate Cancer – The prostate is an important part of the male body. It produces the fluid that carries a man’s seed and helps to push it out during release. A tumor on the prostate can lead to numbness and tingling in the male organ. Also, men suffering from this may have trouble urinating or feel the urge to urinate more as a result.
How to Regain Sensation in a Numb Male Organ
In the case of serious matters such as cancer and neuropathy, men should give attention to the underlying disease state before treating the symptom, in this case, a numb male organ. See a medical professional for diagnosis and treatment.
For less serious matters, men can regain the loss of sensation in several ways. For lifestyle changes, wear looser fabrics, especially in the genital region. When sitting for long periods of time, try to get up and walk around for five minutes just to get circulation going. For bicyclists, find a comfortable seat and be aware of how much time is being spent in the saddle.
For those men who may suffer from occasional "overuse," take a sabbatical from intimacy for a few days or longer until sensation returns. In the case of self-pleasure, be mindful of the tightness of grip as progressive tightness can have long-term repercussions. Be sure to give the member proper daily care by gently washing it with a nonabrasive cleanser and warm water. Follow up cleansing with a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) daily. Nutrient creams that are designed specifically for the member should contain nutrients and vitamins A, C, D, and E, which are noted for their skin-soothing and healing properties. Men should also look for a moisturizer containing a natural hydrator such as Shea butter, which calms irritated skin on contact and leaves it hydrated, supple and less prone to future drying and redness. Also, a creme with L-Carnitine is optimal for men experiencing a numb male organ because it promotes sensitivity and well-being.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Sep 11th 2018 08:12. Viewed 38 times.