Essentials You Should Check Before Buying Property in Puneby Goel Ganga Developments Real Estate Developers Pune
Buying a house is a kind of investment. It is an
essential decision of life as well. People imagine buying their dream homes
since childhood or college times. It requires years of savings and planning’s
to make a final decision. These days the facility of home loans has changed the
entire perspective of buying homes with the best builders in Pune.
A few years back when the rates of property were low then the system of home loans was crucial. With time and intervention of technology, everything has changed. So, considering these issues we should consider the following key factors and work around these parameters for a happy home shopping from reputed builders in Pune.
1. Check the land records carefully. This point is mostly ignored these days. But there are chances of disputes between the landowners and the developers or between the governments. So, doing some research over the topography, soil condition, the registration issues, its dues is a wise decision for happy sailing. Examine the title deed carefully. It provides all the details about ownership, rights, etc.
2. Take legal guidance. Counting over the legal issues is a must to do in the list. Get assured that property has legal authorities and permission for the construction of the building. The top builders in Pune should be having a NOC from the local authorities, permits from Municipal Corporations regarding the water, sewage, electricity etc. services in advance. It is good to do these home works beforehand.
3. Settle to your budget. If you know exactly how much you are willing to spend on the home it makes things easier. Compare the prices; get the rates of the property as per its location and surroundings from different top-notch developers. Check the property portal listings; consult the agents, friends, and internet.
4. Cross check the carpet area. Most of the time's builders sale the flats on the super built-up area that includes everything from shafts, wall thickness, to stairs etc. Whereas the carpet area is the exact area that is inside the walls of the flat. So, review the features on which grounds your constructor is counting the amount.
5. Compare the banks and builder tie-up. At times, there are certain banks which do not approve the loan processing with the some of the best builders in Pune. If they are having bad credit. Check whether your bank is ready to file the loan application with the selected constructor or not.
6. Do not forget the miscellaneous pointers. Ensure that there are no hidden charges; review all the clauses of the documents in detail. There are various additional expenses while you are on the trail to property buying like GST, processing fees, stamp duty, registration charges, etc. Another most prominent issue is delayed possessions. As a buyer, you should have a clear estimation of the time.
Purchasing a property in an elite locality requires plenty of stress, the pressure of arranging down payment, guarantee and much more. The paperwork has become easy but the chances of frauds and false deals increased so, consult the best builders in Pune. Be smart and understand each clause clearly before taking any further step.
Created on Mar 18th 2019 06:47. Viewed 84 times.