Dr. Veena Bhat Takes Modern Strides Towards Fertility Treatments in Indiaby Ankita Mathur Medical Consultant
Infertility means not being able to get pregnant after a year of trying. If a woman can get pregnant however keeps having miscarriages or stillbirths, which is also known as infertility. Infertility in all is fairly common. After 1 year of having unprotected sex, about 15% of couples are unable to get pregnant. Approximately a third of the time, infertility may be traced to the woman. In another third case, it's far because of the man. The rest of the time, it's far due to both companions or no cause can be determined.
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
ART use of distinct technologies to assist a couple to get pregnant. It may help people who have gone through various infertility treatments but still can’t get pregnant. Some options include:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)- This technique inserts healthy sperm into the woman’s uterus during the time of ovulation. It makes use of an extended, slender tube to insert the sperm. It can be finished in the physician’s office.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)- This is more expensive and complex than IUI. It requires stimulating the ovaries with hormones and removing eggs from the woman. Then eggs are fertilized with sperm in a laboratory. Once an embryo develops, it is placed into the woman’s uterus. While they can be successful, there is no guarantee that IUI or IVF will result in a pregnancy.
- Third party-assisted ART- This is when another person helps a couple get pregnant. They can help by donating sperm, donating eggs, or donating embryos. They may also serve as a surrogate or gestational carrier. This means another person actually carries the baby for you.
How often is assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Successful?
Success rates vary and depend on many factors. Things that make difference in success rate of ART include:
- Age of the partners
- Reason for infertility
- Type of ART
- If the egg is fresh or frozen
- If the embryo is fresh or frozen
Dr. Veena Bhat is a world Renowned Expert in IVF Treatment India
Dr. Veena Bhat best infertility specialist in Gurgaon offers the best of infertility treatments, she is equipped with the latest technologies and state-of-the-art laboratory for high quality services that greatly increases the chances of pregnancy. Best ivf specialist in gurgaon is highly qualified fertility expert who provide great support through your journey towards parenthood. With her vast international expertise, she brings exceptional standards of processes, protocols and policies in India. Dr. Veena Bhat best ivf specialist in gurgaon treats the various ailments of the patients by helping them undergo high-quality treatments and procedures.
Why India is Considered a Perfect Destination for Fertility Treatment
India is most established and famous location for fertility treatment. Clinics throughout India are well established and have high standards; relaxed regulations allow treatments for women up to 55, and for singles and same-sex couples. The country offers the largest and fastest growing private health sectors in the world. Its private hospitals are modern with all of the latest technology and facilities and the hundreds of private fertility clinics in the country are no exception. India also has some of the most relaxed regulations on fertility treatment and has been attracting medical tourists for many years. With advanced treatment modalities, infertility can be successfully treated. Now, India serves as fertility treatment hub for the patients around the world and offers an affordable, professional, and world-class medical care. Apart from other qualitative treatments of infertility, India is considered as the most preferred destination for assisted reproductive technology.
How to schedule an appointment with Dr. Veena Bhat
Indian med Guru – A medical provider company in India guides you with the latest changes made in the health care sector. We at Indian med Guru, plan your treatment by completing all the necessary formalities by scheduling appointment with Dr. Veena Bhat best infertility specialist in gurgaon so that the patient can get ready for treatment.
Book your Appointment with Dr. Veena Bhat and Make your visit well planned and hassle free with the help of Indian Med Guru Consultant, Contact at +91-9370586696 or Send your query at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created on Apr 25th 2019 05:15. Viewed 376 times.