Dr. Suresh Joshi – A pioneer in Cardiologyby Rachel Smith India Cardiac Surgery Site Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Cardiology is offered as an enormously matured specialty in India. The Indian hospitals are home to highly advanced and sufficient Cardiology departments, which are armed with the most progressive forms of diagnostic and surgical equipment needed for the most complex Cardiac procedures.
But what makes these procedures massively successful are the surgical hands performing these procedures. In this matter, India is way ahead than many other nations because of the presence of world renowned Cardiologists like Dr. Suresh Joshi . His is an extremely reputed name in the field of Cardiology. Blessed with high qualifications, he has more than 30 years of experience and has been associated with many esteemed hospitals like the Breach Candy Hospital, the Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Nanavati Hospital and Saifee Hospital. Also, he has very ably headed as the Director of the Department of Cardio-Vascular Thoracic Surgery at the Jaslok Hospital and also as the Head of the Fortis Paediatric Congenital Heart Centre in Mumbai. Also, known for his teaching expertise, he has been the Associate Professor CVT Surgery at KEM Hospital / G. S. Medical College and Associate Professor at Grant Medical College and Sir J. J. Hospital
Some of the areas for which he is highly respected, are:
• Aortic Aneurysm Operations
• Complicated Heart Valve Repair and Replacement procedures
• Paediatric Cardiac procedures
• Thoracoabdominal Aortic Surgery
• Cerebrovascular Disease
• Heart Failure – Congestive
• Robotic Mitral Surgery
• Robotic CABG
• Endocarditis and Inflammatory Diseases
There are many others aspects of Cardiology in which he is extremely knowledgeable about and has successfully catered to numerous patients coming from different corners of the world.
• M.B.B.S – Dr. V. M. Medical College, Solapur
• M.S. (General Surgery) - General Surgery – King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
• M.S. (Cardiothoracic Surgery) - Mumbai University
• Advanced training from the Royal Children Hospital Melbourne under the expert guidance of Dr. Roger Mee
• Further training from the Royal Alfred Hospital, Melbourne and St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney
• International College of Surgeons
• American College of Chest Physicians
• Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons
Being such a recognized Cardiac specialist, he is affiliated to some of the most reputed associations:
• World Society of Paediatric & Congenital Heart Surgeons
• Cardiological Society of India
• International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgeons (ISMICS)
• Association of Cardiovascular Surgeons of Asia
• Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS USA)
• Asian Association Of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeons
• Paediatric Cardiac Society of India
• Vascular Society of India
• Indian Medical Association
• Association of Medical Consultants, Mumbai, India
Awards and Achievements
• Performed over 15,000 Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic surgeries
• First to establish Open Heart Surgery in neonates and infants in Mumbai
• First to introduce ‘Minimally Invasive & Thoracoscopic Cardiac Surgery’ in India First to perform ‘Beating heart coronary bypass surgery on a new born baby’ – in 2008 at Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
• He is the first to do a ‘Beating Heart Coronary Bypass Surgery on an adult’ in Mumbai, which was performed in Nov 1995 at the Cumballa Heart Institute
• He is also the first to perform a ‘Hybrid Coronary Bypass Procedure’ at the Holy Family Hospital in Mumbai
• Conducted live workshops in Minimally Invasive Cardiac surgery and Hybrid Coronary procedures
• Establishing and managing charitable ‘rural heart surgery program’ in a village in Maharashtra
• Conferred the title of “Harvard University International Award for Medical Excellence in India” (2009)
Along with these, he has more than 95 research papers to his credit that he has published and presented. He also has been invited to deliver many guest lectures on national and international platforms.
While in India, India Cardiac Surgery Site can help the patients connect with Dr. Suresh Joshi and get relief from the difficult Cardiac diseases. So, in order to get an appointment with this esteemed surgeon, the patients can get in touch with us so that we can schedule the earliest possible appointment.
Dr. Suresh Joshi, Best Cardiovascular thoracic surgeon in India
For Immediate Appointment Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number For Fast Track Query Reply +91-9370586696.
Created on May 9th 2018 08:43. Viewed 249 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.