Combine Harvesterby FIELD KING Agriculture Machine, Farm Implements Machinery Man
Combine Harvester overview
In the Era of farm mechanization combine is one of the popular agriculture machines that perform multiple operations like harvest, winnow, and thresh into a single pass. Combine Harvester's work in such a manner that it minimizes our time as well as human effort, due to this it brings down work costs for farmers.
Combine was first invented in the United States by Hiram Moore in 1834, and an early form of the combine was pulled by horse or mule teams, ox. In 1835, Moore built a full-scale version of combine in 1839, over 50 acres of crops were harvested.
Advantage of multi-crop Combine Harvester
- Multi-crop combine harvester performs multiple operations like reaping, threshing and extracting in a single step.
- Due to the very quick harvesting process, The agriculture field can be available to use for the next crop within a short duration of time, due to this farmer can produce more product with the given interval of time.
- The quality product obtained by multi-crop combine harvester is preserved because it is not destroyed by natural and biological activity.
- The farming output produced by combine harvester is cleaner compare to manual harvesting process, for which the market often is ready to pay the high price.
- The operation time of combine harvester is lesser than the manual process.
Created on Oct 24th 2019 01:01. Viewed 339 times.