Canon Support Code 1731 Error Messageby john rise I am an IT Expert in USA
The Canon 1731 Support Code Error message is an endeavour by Canon to encounter the use of generic ink cartridges. You are still talented to use non-genuine cartridges if you use the correct technique.
This is the reason that we warn clients not to update the software of printer. Updating your printer’s software often does nothing to increase the performance of printer’s and is totally unnecessary.
The latest printers models can also be affected by this software update and include the following: MG5760, MG5766, MG5765, MG7765, MG6865, MG6860, MG7760, and MG7766.
Canon 1731 Support Code Error Solution
- If the error message displays on the left, simply click on the button of do not detect and keep printing.
- The 1731 Error code should only happen if you have updated your printer’s software or if the printer is already had the firmware updated from the factory and it should be totally new.
- To overwhelm this issue or error you need to disable the ink detection function on your printer.
- To deactivate this function press and hold the printer’s Stop button for at least 5 seconds, and then release it.
- Once this happens you can continue printing as normal.
- The only difference is that no longer, you will be able to check the levels of the ink.
- If the function for detecting the remaining ink level is deactivated, the ink tanks will be shown in grey on the LCD screen when checking the levels of the ink.
Make sure to keep an eye on the levels of the link by actually eliminating the cartridges when you think they may be getting low.
To Update to the Canon 1731 Error
Just a quick update concerning the 1731 error. We have been in contact with our experts and we believe that the above error code is not just to do with the software update and that it may have just been a small issues which happened with a handful of printers.
We had no feedback from clients in regards to this error happening so we will keep you updated if any further issues like this occur.
Further to this, we don’t recommend that you switch your ink detection system OFF on your printer as this is not at all necessary at this time.
Get in touch whenever need any assistance
If the issue persists while updating, don’t get worried. Feel free to contact us at Canon support anytime anywhere. We are having the trained team of experts who are available 365 days or 24*7. Our technicians are knowledgeable and skilled who will better assist you and will give the solution at an instant time.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Printer Customer Support and Canon Printer Support.
Created on Jun 11th 2019 05:49. Viewed 69 times.