Calculating Digital Marketing ROI Metricsby Rajneesh Kumar Work is worship
It is important to keep track of your digital marketing KPIs and metrics to know if the money and time you are investing in bringing any results or not. This enables you to make better strategies in the future and know which areas need improvement and which ones need to be cut down on.
The best way to know the efficiency of your digital marketing campaign is by keeping track of your ROI (Return on Investment), but it is hard to calculate with so many variables involved.
Following are some digital marketing ROI metrics:
- Unique Monthly Visitors: This metric helps you track how many people are visiting your website on a monthly basis and if they are coming regularly or not. A person visiting your website regularly means your site offers the content of their interest.
- Cost per Lead: This is associated with paid content and can be calculated through AdWords directly. This metric helps you to understand whether your digital marketing campaigns are paying off or not.
- Cost per Acquisition: This metric tells you how much you are spending to acquire a customer, not just the lead. This is calculated by adding paid marketing investments as well as the money you spend on SEO content writing.
- Customer Lifetime Value: This helps you to calculate whether the money you are spending to acquire a customer is worth it or not. Because if the customer doesn’t give enough profit compared to what you’ve spent to acquire him, you are at a loss here.
- Brand Awareness: This helps digital marketing teams to understand how their campaigns are making people aware of their site and product. Knowing from where the traffic on your site is coming from can give you a better understanding as to what areas of your campaign are beneficial.
Created on Sep 17th 2019 08:06. Viewed 265 times.