Book Kashmir Vaishno Devi Luxury Tour- enjoy hassle-free traveling in budgetby Sanjeev Yadav SEO
Vaishno Devi is one of the most popular Hindu pilgrimage destinations. This place is dedicated to Hindu goddess Mata Rani. It is mostly visited by tourist to visit Vaishno Devi temple which is located at the foothills of Trikuta Mountains within the Indian states of Jammu and Kashmir. The temple is situated at an altitude of about 5200 feet above the sea level. To reach temple via various mode of transportation services are easily available at the temple is about 13.5 km from Katra.
Best time to visit Vaishno Devi:
Places to visit near Vaishno Devi:
• Batote- This place is located on one of the Indian National highway connecting it with Srinagar and Jammu. It is best to explore jungles by camping and trek up to Patnitop and Sanasar.
• Kud- It is 106 Kms away from Jammu. Kud is a famous resort at a height of 1738 meters. It is a perfect spot for family picnics and for people who love trekking and camping.
• Shiv Khori- This is a holy cave of great Lord Shiva is located about 70 Kms from Katra. It should be every traveler’s must-visit list as it measures about half a kilometer in long in length with a four feet height and has a natural shape of Shiva’s Damroo.
• Patnitop- It offers beautiful spots to organize a picnic with the family. It the best place for skiing in winters.
• Baba Dhasar- It is another famous temple of great Lord Shiva is about 15 Kms away from Katra. It famous for spring as a huge spring emerges here from the rocks. A must-visit place during Shivratri as a big fair every year is organized during the festival of Shivratri.
• Baba Jitto- It became famous as a farmer sacrificed life in order to get due to the right of his share of agriculture output from Jagirdar Bir who denied to pay the committed share of his agriculture crop. By sacrificing life Baba Jitto became famous among the farmers. The statue of the Baba Jitto is near the temple of Mata Vaishno Devi.
• Nau Devi Temple- Just like Vaishno Devi in Katra it is another among the most visited temple by the tourist. To reach the holy cave tourist have to climb about a hundred stairs.
Traveling along with a tour package is always fun and cost-effective. There are so many travel companies that are ready to offer lucrative offers an amazing price. Here are some benefits you can’t ignore.
1. Arrangements beyond expectations
2. Chance to travel and socialize with like-minded community
3. Additional complimentary facilities and more options for entertainment
4. Free tourist visa assistance
Always opt for the following which booking Kashmir Mata Vaishno Devi tour
1. Trusted tour company
2. Have prior tour experience
3. Includes transportation and all other services
4. Serves pure-vegetarian meals
5. Travel insurance
6. Provides pick and drop services
Created on May 14th 2019 08:40. Viewed 157 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.