Best Smartphones of 2020by Alice Johnn Speak Directly to the Audience You
If you are planning to buy a new phone for yourself, then stay tuned as we are going to mention the best smartphones you can buy in 2020:
Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus are:
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9mm/161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8mm
- OS: Android 10
- Screen size: 6.2-inch/6.7-inch
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200
- CPU: Snapdragon 865 / Exynos 990
- RAM: 8GB/12GB
- Storage: 128GB (S20) or 128GB/256GB/512GB (S20 Plus)
- Battery: 4,000mAh/4500mAh
- Rear camera: 12MP + 64MP + 12MP
- Front camera: 10MP
The Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus come with the best screens and excellent cameras. Both of the smartphones have very little difference when it comes to functionalities and features. Some of the best features of both of the devices are:
- Screen: Both of the device’s screens are capable of 120Hz refresh rate, enabling you to experience a smoother scrolling and gaming experience.
- Battery life: Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with a 4000mAh battery life, and Galaxy S20 Plus offers a 4500mAh battery life. Both of the devices come with wireless charging and also provide a Reverse Power Share feature.
- Camera: Both of the devices come with 12 MP Ultra Wide Camera, 12 MP Wide-Angle Camera, and 64 MP Telephoto Camera and offer DepthVision. Both of the device’s cameras offer sharp resolution with better clarity. You can also do advanced zoom with their 3X Hybrid Optic Zoom.
Final Verdict: Samsung has set the bar high with their Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus smartphones. Both of the devices are power-packed with new and improved features. If you are looking for a bigger screen and larger battery life, then you can go for Samsung S20 Plus; otherwise, S20 is your best bet.
OnePlus 8 Pro
Specifications of OnePlus 8 Pro are:
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 74.35 x 8.5mm
- OS: Android 10
- Screen size: 6.78-inch
- Resolution: 3168 x 1440
- CPU: Snapdragon 865
- RAM: 8/12GB
- Storage: 128/256GB
- Battery: 4,510mAh
- Rear camera: 48MP+48MP+5MP+8MP
- Front camera: 16MP
The OnePlus 8 Pro offers one of the best displays and power-packed features like 5G, reverse charging, wireless charging, and more. The best components of OnePlus 8 Pro are:
- Screen: The device comes with a 6.78-inch screen with a “Fluid Display” and a refresh rate of 120Hz. This will make sure you won’t face any lag issues while scrolling and playing games. The device also comes with excellent upscaling features and HDR10+, adaptive display, reading mode, night mode, motions graphics smoothing, and vibrant color effect pro.
- Battery Life: If you don’t like to charge their phones often, this is the perfect device for you. The device comes with a 4510mAh battery and offers one of the fastest wireless charging among its counterparts.
- Camera: The device offers a quad-lens array on your phone’s back and enables you to capture the image with its 48 MP camera with a 3X optical zoom feature.
Final Verdict: OnePlus 8 Pro is giving a tough competition to Apple and Samsung regarding features and functionalities. It’s a great deal at this price range.
iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max
Specifications of iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max are:
- Dimensions: 144 x 71.4 x 8.1mm/158 x 77.8 x 8.1mm
- OS: iOS 13
- Screen size: 5.8-inch/6.5-inch
- Resolution: 1125 × 2436/1242 x 2688
- CPU: Apple A13 Bionic
- RAM: 4GB TBC
- Storage: 64/256/512GB
- Battery: 3,046mAh/3,969mAh TBC
- Rear camera: 12MP + 12MP + 12MP
- Front camera: 12MP + 12MP
The new iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max comes with a better camera, a new matte finish, and few upgrades. The best specifications of both of the devices are:
- Screen: The iPhone 11 Pro comes with a 5.8-inch, and 11 Pro max comes with a 6.5-inch screen. If you are a gaming enthusiast, then the latter is the perfect choice for you. Or if you are someone who likes easy to handle phones, then the former one is the best choice. However, whatever you choose, you will get a great and colorful display.
- Battery Life: iPhones are not well-known for their battery life, but their iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro Max offers better batteries than its previous versions.
- Camera: In both of the devices, you get better rear cameras than their previous models, and you can capture some stunning photographs with their 12MP + 12MP + 12MP camera.
Final Verdict: If you are a gaming enthusiast, then 11 Pro Max is worth spending money; otherwise, iPhone 11 is a suitable choice as it is packed with a lot of amazing features.
Oppo Find X2 Pro
Specifications of Oppo Find X2 Pro are:
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 74.4 x 8.8/9.5mm
- OS: Android 10
- Screen size: 6.7-inch
- Resolution: 1440 x 3168
- CPU: Snapdragon 865
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256/512GB
- Battery: 4,260mAh
- Rear camera: 48MP, 13MP, 48MP
- Front camera: 32MP
Oppo Find X2 Pro offers a beautiful display and comes with a powerful camera and a strong processor. The best specifications of Oppo Find X2 Pro are:
- Screen: The device offers one of the best displays of 6.7 inches with amazing resolution.
- Battery Life: The device has not very much to offer when it comes to its battery life. If you are looking for better battery back-up, then this might not be the right choice for you.
- Camera: The device offers impressive camera quality with 60X zoom.
Final Verdict: This is not the most economical phone on the list, but if you are looking for fantastic camera features and does not want to go for biggies like Apple, Samsung, and OnePlus, then this is the perfect choice for you.
The smartphones, as mentioned above, are some of the best bets you will get in the market in 2020. You can go through their specifications before deciding which smartphone will suit your pocket as well as requirements.
Created on Sep 18th 2020 00:35. Viewed 36 times.