Best Place to get Online Legal Courses in Indiaby Anuksha Shama Legal Researcher
My Legal Studio is one of the best portals available to learn online legal courses in India. It is run by G.S Education foundation, Panipat, which has been in the field of legal, management, technical, and school education from last 35 years and has the strength of more than 8000 students and 800 faculty & staff.
The main objective of My Legal Studio is to bridge the gap between professional practitioners and legal education. The education and courses provided by My Legal Studio are beneficial for law students, legal practitioners, management professionals, and the common man. The certificate courses are specially designed and developed by professionals who are already renowned in their respective fields. The courses are an amalgamation of theoretical as well as practical knowledge, and it also includes extra professional inputs such as case studies to make it more understandable for the learner.
Online law courses India by My Legal Studio are specially designed for:
● Law students
● School Students
My Legal Studios offers a wide range of courses to meet everyone’s need. Here’s a list of all their courses-
1. Certificate Course in Information Technology: This certificate course is a four-month short program in Information Technology. This course covers topics such as Jurisdiction issues in E-Commerce, Electronic governance, how to file a cyber complaint, Cybercrimes, e-commerce & Taxation, and many more.
2. Certificate Course in Labour Law: This four months course in Labour law covers topics such as employee agreement, Industrial dispute Act 1947, labour law compliances, practical perspectives on labour law, how is an employee policy framed, sample agreement, and many more.
3. Certificate Course in Goods & Service Tax(GST): The goods and service tax is a four-month course that covers topics such as how to determine whether GST applies to you, GST registration process, how to calculate GST rates, exemptions from GST, and many more.
4. Certificate Course on Corporate Governance: Corporate governance is a four months course that covers topics such as what is corporate governance, the role of the board of directors of a company, different types of meetings, corporate social responsibility, and many more.
5. Certificate Course on Mergers & Acquisitions: The Mergers & Acquisitions is a four months course that handles topics such as what is mergers & acquisitions, tax & corporation strategy, case studies, among others.
6. Certificate Course on Contract Drafting: Contract drafting is a four-month course that covers topics such as what are contracts, how are they drafted, risk mitigation clauses, how to apply for a tender, and many more.
7. Certificate Course on Taxation Law: Taxation Law course covers topics like corporate income tax, MAT, GST framework, exemptions from GST, how to calculate GST rates, among others.
8. Certificate Course on Investment Law: The course on investment law covers topics such as joint venture, Debt Financing, Private equity, angel investment, and many more.
9. Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights: The certificate course on intellectual property rights, such as IP litigation, how to obtain a copyright, how to register a patent, are among others.
10. Diploma in Corporate Laws: The diploma in corporate laws covers topics like taxation, investment law, labour laws, corporate governance, security law, business communication, and many more.
Learning these online legal courses in India are extremely beneficial for all the law students, law practitioners, entrepreneurs, management professionals, CA/CS, and school students if they wish to improve their skills with practical knowledge, need help with career progression in the field of law, or increase probabilities of employment.
Created on Aug 7th 2019 04:42. Viewed 246 times.