Basic Differences Between VIrgin and Raw Indian Hair Extensionsby Adorablehair Suppliers Wholesale Human Hair Distributors and Vendors in I
There’s an utter confusion in the minds of hair wearer as to which hair extensions to go for. Currently, there are two hair types, raw and virgin hair hitting the market. To make a good hair choice, you need to understand the quality, texture and authenticity of these hair types.
Understanding The Difference Between Raw Hair And Virgin Hair Extensions:
The term ‘raw’ is used to describe something which is in its natural form. To simply put, it is neither processed nor filtered. On the other hand, the term ‘virgin’ is used in context of something which is uninterrupted by human actions. In other words, virgin implies fresh or unaltered.
Every hair company has its own definitions of raw as well as virgin hair. Doesn’t that make it important for you to understand the difference between these two types of hair?
The hair used in extensions is in their ‘raw’ form. Although to attain a specific hair pattern, virgin hair is either altered or processed. Some of the widely used virgin patterns include body wave, deep wave, Brazilian, Malaysian and Peruvian. As a hair wearer, you should be aware that the market offers not only the authentic hair but also the unauthentic one.
Defining Raw Hair In Simple Words:
Raw hair is sourced from a single donor. Before, putting into real use, it is properly washed and conditioned.
Understanding The Basic Characteristics Of Raw Indian Hair
- It is not an unknown fact that raw hair is one of the finest hair extensions that are available in the market.
- Raw hair is not prone to any type of processing including chemical, mechanical, and even steaming.
- For a natural look, raw hair is an ideal choice. It is suitable for every hair type from straight to curl.
- Raw hair boosts up your hair volume.
- Take proper care of your raw hair and add a few more years to their lives.
- Like other hair types, raw Indian hair does not come in a uniform wave or curl pattern.
- Cuticles flow in the same downward direction which adds a lustrous touch to it.
- Quality always comes with a price tag. To get your hands on the best quality of raw hair, you’ve to pay a heavy price. It is quite expensive to virgin hair.
- There are only two patterns in which raw hair is available, straight and wavy.
Understanding The Basic Characteristics Of Virgin Indian Hair
An authentic bundle of virgin hair possesses the following key features:
- The hair is subjected to steam processing in order to give it a more undiversified hair pattern.
- It isn’t made up of either synthetic or animal fibers.
- Virgin hair is unprocessed. In simple words, they are neither bleached nor dyed.
- The line of virgin Indian hair has expanded. You can find more variations and options available in them. From body wave to loose wave and from deep curly to kinky curly, this hair offers you all.
It is unfair to say that one of these is better than the other. Based on your personal requirements and preferences, one or both of these may appeal to you. Both of them have their own cons and pros. Analyze, understand and then make a purchase decision.
For any query or suggestion, feel free to connect with us.
Created on Nov 22nd 2018 05:30. Viewed 231 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.