Ayurvedic medicine for kidney - Ayurvedic kidney Care Centerby santosh kumar SEO Executive
Ayurvedic medicine for kidney is one of the best treatments available today to cure kidney patients. The following article discusses in detail the effects of kidney diseases.
Ayurvedic medicine for kidney
Kidneys are medium-sized organs, as big as a fist and are located in the abdominal cavity below the ribs. We have two kidneys that sit opposite to each other. They perform a number of functions. Like many other organs in the body, kidneys make the excretory system asked help in the elimination of waste and excess water from the body.
Our blood is made of several components like red blood cells, white blood cells, plasma, water, salts, sugar, vitamins, and minerals. If any of these components of blood are not present in adequate amount then the chemical composition of the blood changes which leads to other problems. Blood runs through the whole body and every organ functions because of it, therefore, if it is not getting the appropriate amount of oxygen, water or minerals, it can cause a problem. Kidneys need to eliminate all these components if found in excess. Sometimes that becomes impossible due to a number of reasons. However, when one kidney loses its function the other one can compensate for the loss. We only need one kidney to function but sometimes it can lose its efficiency too. Ayurvedic medicine for a kidney can help in such distressed times.
There are a number of kidney diseases-
· Polycystic kidney disease- this is a genetic condition passed on from generations to generations. It can cause cysts to develop inside the kidney or outside the kidney, inside other organs.
· Chronic kidney disease- vasculitis causes harm to the kidneys, many other diseases can occur leading to chronic kidney disease.
· Diabetic kidney- diabetes can affect kidneys and cause them to lose their efficiency.
· Nephrotic syndrome- kidneys release too much protein, albumin, in the urine.
· Proteinuria- too much protein seeps into the urine from the blood. Many conditions can lead to proteinuria.
· Creatinine- sometimes the amount of creatinine increases in the blood and is released in the urine. This can be a deadly condition.
· Hydronephrosis- in this disease the urine is backed up inside the kidneys leading to bloating and improper filtration.
· IgA nephropathy- galactose deficient IgA is attacked by healthy antibodies. This then forms a clump and attaches itself to the glomeruli. The glomeruli become incapable of filtering the blood properly and lose all function.
The kidney transplant is done when the donor shares the same blood type. There are other factors that are important to match for one to be a donor, one check for the blood type, the tissue type, and cross match. When all three factors are affirmative, we can generally go ahead with the transplant. However, it is very important for the patient and the family to know that transplant is not a cure and there is no guarantee that the donated kidney will work properly. There are many risks associated with transplantation. The receiver may reflect the donors the kidney, which may lead to organ failure. The antibodies might attack the healthy kidney or it might get infected. Therefore dialysis and kidney transplant are not hundred percent effective. Additionally, they cost a lot, it is difficult to find a donor and they are painful treatments.
Ayurvedic medicines, on the other hand, are administered orally and do not have any side effects. Ayurveda is not averse to surgery, whereas surgical procedures are very much a part of Ayurveda treatment. However, Karma Ayurveda specializes in Ayurvedic medicine for kidney does not require surgery. They are also painless and do not have any side effects. It is the work of five long generations which is bearing fruit today. Many kidney patients have found a cure in Ayurvedic treatment. Doctor Puneet Dhawan, who is the co-founder of the organization had cured over thirty-five thousand patients.
Ayurvedic medicine for a kidney has received positive reviews from patients and is a recommended treatment for kidney diseases and kidney failure Treatment in Karma Ayurveda.
I am a kidney patient and I would like to help other kidney patients by acknowledging the benefits that I have derived from Ayurvedic medicine for a kidney. Every kidney patient must know more about it and consult a doctor at Karma Ayurveda.
Created on Jan 9th 2019 08:28. Viewed 209 times.