Ayurvedic Medicine - A Natural Method to Healingby Store Jiva Ayuveda Medical Store
Ayurveda, an ancient system for healing the human body internally. The word Ayurveda is actually derived from two Sanskrit words where ‘Ayur’ means life, and ‘Veda’ means science. Thus Ayurveda means “science of life.” Ayurvedic medicines are the oldest form of healing system. Ayurveda basically combines body, soul, and mind. As Ayurveda claims that no two individual have the same constitutions of the body, so Ayurveda recommends different treatment to each individual as per their body type.
The main principle of Ayurveda involves the three vital elements in the human body. These vital elements are Vata also called the wind element, Kapha also called the water element and Pitta also called the fire element. Ayurvedic medicine mentions that all ailments of the human body arise from the imbalance in the proportion of these vital elements thus, they maintain the balance.
Ayurveda considers that the nature is made of the three main gunas. There gunas sattva, rajas, and tamas. It is thus the inner qualities that are present in all forms of the nature. Even Ayurveda is governed by five main elements of the nature that is the space, fire, water, air and earth.
Ayurveda considers human structure to be made up of seven main tissues known as 'Dhatus' in Sanskrit. Thus the main seven tissues are plasma, adipose tissue, muscle, bone marrow, bone, blood and reproductive tissue.
Ayurveda is thus, very beneficial for well-being and good health. It also plays a very important role in treating diseases such as heart disease, diabetes cancer, sex related problems. The disease can be chronic as well as common and they have a holistic treatment for it. People who are suffering from sex related disorders usually opt for Ayurvedic medicine for sex as they treat the problem effectively without any side effects.
Indians have always relied on traditional Ayurvedic treatments to heal every health problem be it infertility or digestive disorders or something like a common cough and cold. Therefore, Ayurveda which is supported by wisdom and experience have acquired over 5000 years. Thanks to its effectiveness, in the recent years, that still ancient medicine like Ayurveda is enjoying a major worldwide renaissance. People started to use it as complementary and alternative healing method, but now it has gained popularity as a part of the healing system.
Advantages of Ayurvedic Medicine
- The Ayurvedic approach toward any illness is holistic and therefore after getting treated by ayurveda a person feels the improvement in his physical, mental and psychological condition.
- Ayurvedic medicines are generally derived from herbs, plants, flowers, fruits etc. making the remedy close to nature.
- There are no side effects for Ayurvedic medicine which is why it is preferred by all.
- Ayurveda has an effective cure for chronic diseases.
- Ayurvedic treatment is wellness for the entire body and it remains effective for a longer period of time.
- Ayurvedic medicine not only helps in treating diseases but also in preventing the recurrence of the diseases.
- Ayurvedic medicines deals with any kind of illness and it also suggests simple dietary and lifestyle changes.
- Ayurvedic medicines heals you as well as help in nourishing the body and enhancing your mental ability.
- Ayurvedic medicines are comparatively cheaper than other forms of medicine.
- Ayurvedic medicines for minor ailments are made of readily available herbs and spices.
These are some of the reasons why we can easily term Ayurvedic medicines to be the natural method of healing.
Created on Jan 9th 2018 03:37. Viewed 324 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.