Ativan: Know The Drug Before You Start Using Itby Cheap Med Store Senior Manager
Ativan, the brand name of the drug is a highly prescribed drug all over the world for the treatment of various anxiety disorders like obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic attacks, social phobias, and generalized anxiety disorders. It can also be used for short term relief from symptoms associated with anxiety-like rapid breathing, heightened heart rate, excessive sweating, and nervousness, lack of coordination, weakness, and trembling.
It could be administered with or without food and it is important to have it at the same time every day. This ensures that a persistence level of the drug is maintained in the body and the treatment through the medicine is effective. As Ativan has high potentialities of habit-forming, you must abide by all guidelines regarding the dosage and the duration of taking the drug as prescribed by your doctor.
Another very important thing that we all must pay attention to is the withdrawal of the drug. Withdrawal should not be sudden and abrupt. Try and complete the full course of the medication or else you may face serious withdrawal symptoms that might be too difficult to manage. It may cause rebound anxiety and nausea. You can buy Ativan online overnight and get doorsteps delivery, but since it is a controlled substance, you will always require a prescription.
Sedation, weakness, feeling of drowsiness and dizziness, and finding difficulty in keeping body balance are some of the most common side effects of Ativan use. Since the medicine causes excessive feelings of sleepiness, it is not advisable to undertake any risky activities while on the influence of drug-like driving or working with heavy machinery or any other hazardous jobs. Always discuss with your doctor about Ativan's potential side effects before starting the medicine. Most of the side effects of Ativan disappear as the body gets adjusted to the drug.
Before you start taking the medicine inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy if you are a breastfeeding mother if you have ever been allergic using the same drug or similar drugs in the past if you have any liver or kidney problems. if you have any breathing troubles like asthma or sleep apnoea and if you have ever been addicted to alcohol or any other abusive drugs in the past.
- It is not at all safe to consume alcohol while using Ativan.
- Ativan is not safe for the developing baby in his mother’s womb and hence should not be taken by any pregnant woman.
- Ativan might pass on the mother’s milk and harm the infant drinking the milk. Hence it should not be consumed by any lactating mother. If at all the medicine is needed to be administered, always seek expert guidance and advice.
- Using Ativan for long can harm the kidneys. It is therefore advisable to consult the doctor before taking it by people suffering or affected with any kidney health issues.
- Ativan may also cause severe liver damages. People with liver health issues should not take the drug.
- The addiction and habit-forming potential of Ativan is very high. Hence, Ativan should exactly be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
- Alcohol is must NO along with Ativan.
Created on Sep 30th 2020 04:12. Viewed 73 times.