Amazing Facts about Denver You Should Knowby Lowest Air Fare Flights Cheapest Flight Tickets | Flight Deals
Denver is situated on the South Platte River Valley along the western region of High Plains. Denver is the 19th most populated city in the United States and also one of the fastest-growing economies. It got is name Denver after the governor of Kansas- James W. Denver. Today Denver is an amazing tourist destination, it is home to amazing attractions like Denver Botanic Garden, Denver Art Museum, Denver Zoo, Red Rock Parks, etc.
If you think Denver is your ideal destination, then book your flight tickets to Denver today. Backed by a team of strong travel agents who can help you ease your travel problems affordably.
Interesting Facts about Denver
Make a big difference in the way you travel, get cheap flight deals to Denver today and save some extra money even during the rush hours. Before that check out these interesting facts about Denver:
- Denver is also called Mile high city because of its elevation that is one mile exactly above sea level.
- Denver is home to two Chinese newspaper namely the Colorado Chinese News and the Chinese American Post.
- Denver is neighbored by popular destinations like Clayton, Park Hill, Baker, Capitol Hill, Berkeley, Sunnyside, Run Valley, Ruby Hill, etc.
- Some of the tallest building in Denver includes Republic Plaza, 1801 California, Wells Fargo Center, etc.
- Because of its semi-arid location, Denver experiences a continental type of climate where summers are hot and dry while winters are cold and mostly influenced by the Chinook winds.
- Some of the major languages spoken in Denver include English (21%), Vietnamese (0.57%), Spanish (0.85%) and other languages like African, Russian, French, etc.
- Some of the most popular parks in Denver include City Park, Civic Center Park, Winter Park Resort, Red Rock Park, Denver Urban Gardens, etc.
Created on Jan 17th 2020 07:12. Viewed 174 times.