A must visit place for adding beauty to utilityby Manya Verma Health care and lifestyle
If you are looking for pieces of brass or bronze
art that combine beauty with utility, you need to check out the website
theadvitya.in. This website acts as a network for some of the most eminent Brass Products Suppliers in India.
The website boasts a vast collection of several sculptures and trinkets
primarily made of brass and bronze. It specializes in Brass export from India and
is mainly stationed in Delhi. On this website, you will find several daily use
items that have been sculpted out of brass with finesse and expert
craftsmanship. The design on these items on its own makes these fine pieces of
art that you would want to decorate your domestic spaces with.
Founded and established by a young woman of 18, theadvitya.in has been in business for over forty years. Needless to say, this is an exceptionally remarkable and progressive feat. The items you will find on theadvitya.in are pieces of some of the finest quality handicraft available in India. The items on sale in theadvitya.in are affordable and well worth spending on.
Here are some particularly fascinating pieces of craftsmanship that double as items used for day-to-day needs:
1. Mohenjo Daro style sculpted boxes.
2. Boxes made in the image of Lord Ganesha.
3. Boxes shaped like peacocks.
Metallic Wall Hangings:
1. Tribal panel-styled wall hangings with various simple geometrical shapes.
2. Wall hangings with plates embellished with the image of Lord Hanuman.
3. Wall hangings sporting ritualistic lamps or diyas sculpted in the shape of sparrows.
4. Wall hangings of sculptures of the heads of different animals.
1. Yali nut cutters, available in single, double and peacock-styled configurations.
2. Raja Rani style nut cutters.
3. Nut cutters sculpted in the shape of parrots.
1. Locks embellished with the images of Radha and Krishna.
2. Locks embellished with the image of Maa Lakshmi.
3. Locks embellished with the image of Maa Kali.
4. Locks embellished with the image of Maa Saraswati.
5. Locks embellished with the images of Shiva, Parvati, and Ganesh.
6. Locks embellished with the image of Surya Dev.
7. Locks embellished with the image of the Ram Darbar.
8. Locks embellished with the image of Lord Hanuman.
Created on Feb 17th 2020 02:42. Viewed 189 times.