A Few Considerations Before Buying Wedding Ethnic Wear for Women Onlineby Pooja Agrawal Digital Marketing Head
Brides are lovely. Brides are ethereal. Brides are angels.
But what makes them worthy of all the adjectives?
Very simple! The wedding ethnic wear for women. The bridal lehengas are the life of weddings. The women go on looking from shops to shops for the best couture that will lighten up their look and get them the best clicks for their life.
However, the trend of online stores has quietly made it easier for the brides-to-be to get their hands on the dream outfit of which they have been dreaming since childhood.
The stores, however, cannot be visited and you have to take a decision without actually looking at the outfit, therefore, a lot of thoughts cross your mind. Some of them are precisely about the seller, fitting, fabric, and what if you do not like it physically as much as you loved its images.
All these thoughts are very natural and generic. You must not brush them off. Instead, consider them seriously. After all, it is your wedding and it will happen only once.
Here are a few more things to consider before making a purchase through online stores,
1. The price tag – As much as Bollywood designer lehenga choli looks appealing, in reality, they are very expensive and more often you will come across the vendors who will offer them at very cheap prices. Therefore, you must set a budget before you on buying so that you may not end up spending more than your pocket.
2. Stitched or semi-stitched – It is pretty obvious that fitting of the outfit matter a lot. Therefore, before buying the stitched one, you must check the size chart. However, in many cases, the fitting yet not come what you have expected and therefore, it is better to go for semi-stitched so that you can ask your tailor for the best fitting.
3. Flare of the couture – What is body type will define the type of lehenga that you can wear on your wedding. The lehengas come in a mermaid style, A-line, flared, straight cuts, and gown style. You have to choose the best so that it enhances your curves.
4. Fabric – The fabric probably depends on the season on the wedding and the comfort zone of your skin. The available materials are velvet, brocade, silk, raw silk, satin, georgette, jacquard, etc. Among all, the one that would go with the weather, as well as the lighting, should be chosen.
5. Pattern and colours – The embroidery, zari work, and stone embellishments are probably the top designs that you will acknowledge when you go on shopping. However, it is completely your choice but in this era, you must choose a mix of all so that everything is balanced. Moreover, the colour options today are wider than they were before. You can choose pastel shades, nudes, maroon, red, pink, etc.
6. Ordering time and return policy – While purchasing, you must keep in mind the time of ordering. Do not order at the last minute because it would mean ordering a pickle for the big day. Instead, order beforehand so that you have time to get the things fixed and always look for the return policy in case you do not like your order.
7. Authenticity of the vendor – Lastly comes the verification of the vendor. You must look into clientele and review of the site and the vendor to make sure that you do not get conned in the glitter of the wedding wear.
It is better to remain cautious then running after fixing the bug at the later stage. Experts suggest starting preparing 4-5 months before the marriage so that the big shall pass smoothly without any hindrance. For casual and office wear, you can also try out the low price cotton printed salwar kameez.
Created on Mar 25th 2019 07:35. Viewed 533 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.