8 Important Tips To Check When Choosing A Qualified Garage Door Installerby Gloria Wharton Content Writer
It is not always simple to find a good technician to repair
your garage door or the right installer for your new garage door. Here is a
list of 8 tips to help you pick a garage door installer you can fully trust.
- Ask your family members, friends, and neighbors. Have some of them do business with this company? If so, what was their experience?
- Visit the retailer's website: Are there customer reviews or reviews from those who have used their services? If you know any of them, contact them right away. Make up your mind about this company.
Place of Business
- Does the dealer have an office where you can see the selection of the products they carry? If you go there, you can also judge the company's customer service. Your first impression counts.
- Are you a member of a professional association like the IDA?
- Do you have a membership of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
- Are they listed on websites such as Angie's List or any other website where you can judge the professionalism of this company?
- How long has the experience in the industry? How long have they been repairing and installing garage doors?
- Ask for the names of satisfied customers with the address and telephone number that have used their services. Do not hesitate to contact them.
- Is there a 24/7 emergency number where you can talk to a technician about your garage door issue?
- If you have commercial garage doors, ask for their 24/7 maintenance and support services.
- Ask if your liability insurance should cover at least $2 million.
- Can you get a professional, detailed quote, with everything included and not included in the price? But surely not on the back of the card of the business!
- Ask for 3 different offers to give you a better idea of your options.
- What kind of warranty do you provide for installation or repair? Have a copy of your warranty shown to you.
Do not be afraid to ask all your questions, because you do not
buy a garage door every year! Contact a garage door specialist near you and
visit them first and foremost. In this way, your questions will be answered on
site and you will establish a trusting relationship soon after your visit.
Created on Sep 25th 2020 05:33. Viewed 392 times.