7 Yoga Poses for Hair Growthby Yoga Retreat Thailand Blog Writer
Having a long, silky, voluminous hair is a sign of good beauty, both external and internal. Shiny and flowing hair is what everybody dreams of. But, in today’s scenario, because of lifestyle and environmental factors, the hair quality is gradually declining. The natural growth of hair has come to a standstill to a good extent. Hair fall has found a noteworthy place in the long list of disorders people are facing. According to a number of doctors, the hair quality is the mirror of one’s health condition.
To help with a better growth of hair, here are few Yoga asanas that help gain long, healthy, and glossy hair:
- Sirsasana: Sirsasana is probably the best hair growth therapy. It is little tough to practice as one requires to invert on the head with the help of the arms. The king of all poses supplies a proper amount of blood to the head leading to a decent growth of hair.
- Pranayama: Not only hair fall, Pranayama is the solution to almost every problem in the body. Pranayama ensures each and every part of the body, including the head, gets enough oxygen for a proper development. Also, Pranayama keeps the brain cool and refreshed for a proper hair growth.
- Ustrasana: Known as the Backward Bend Pose, Ustrasana helps release tension from the mind. It is a great tool for improving the digestive system making the body fit and healthy.
- Adho Mukha Svanasana: For a fair promotion of blood circulation in the head, it is a highly influential pose. The Downward Facing Dog pose also offers relief from a headache.
- Apanasana: Apanasana raises the level of hair follicles by providing calmness to the head. Also, back and neck pain along with problems in the head region can be cured by a routine practice of the pose.
- Marjariasana: The stretching in Marjariasana (or cat pose) is a huge source of mental relaxation. It enhances the flow of dihydrotestosterone, a hormone responsible for hair growth in the head.
- Sarvangasana: Similar to the Headstand, in practice, Sarvangasana means standing on the shoulder and the back of the neck. It nurtures the thyroid gland and furnishes the head with a proper blood and oxygen flow.
The aforementioned poses have a much wider range of benefits, apart from flourishing the hair. The poses focus on the overall health of the body which is the basis of a superior quality of hair. But, what is common in these asanas is that these boost blood the circulation in the body.
Created on Jul 5th 2018 13:50. Viewed 304 times.